To claim do you submit an EPS once or each month?
Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not
Are you entitled to two allowances
Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability?
recovery of S455 on informal winding
What's the best option for a non resident director of a limited company to be paid?
What's the best way of owning a 4-way property partnership?
Can Final Dividend be approved by Shareholders on draft accounts
I have a client interested in buying a buy-to-let property with an interest only mortgage.
Does IR35 bite where an individual is working as a contractor for an EU company?
Can tax relief be claimed if paying for partner?
Trying to get hold of anyone at HMRC to discuss this matter is increasingly frustrating.
Can a 'Care home' claim employers allowance
I have a client who has just returned after working in Dubai for 3 years
Can someone clarify UK tax treatment of salary and dividends declared from company owned entirely by
Newco incorporated to receive a going concern to be funded through shareholder loan
What is the place of supply of a recruitment agency?
What liabilities would there be if a spouse sells a rental property after husbands death that was jo
Change of accountants has caused duplicate figures
Must I invest in 3rd party software earlier than planned?
81089 questions and 326178 replies from 25643 members
- Shareholder Loan write off 529 25
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 268 4
- Share restructure 245 8
- Unknown cash receipt 1,339 11
- CGT on Property 153 1
- Vat on sales invoice which includes expenses 128 3
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 723 19
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 327 9
- Gross sales to purchases 200 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 190 3
- Capital allowances 140 2
- RTI Filing 1,368 21
- Loan to a participator 160 4
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 374 7
- Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not 112 3
- £2000 Employment Allowance 176 1
- Staff entertaining or not? 363 4
- First RTI P45 214 3
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 214 2
- Non resident director pay 131 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 713
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 482
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 318
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 307
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 255
- growth voucher supplier 227
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 191
- VAT on Gaming Machines 188
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 161
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 161