I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
Difference in accounting period for CT and accounts
HMRC has been refusing VAT registration for invalid reasons and is now simply saying it is still pro
I have never prepared CIC accounts before, am I best to avoid?
Should you give a babysitter a payslip if you have a nanny and therefore a PAYE scheme?
Hire purchase and lease regarding a car
Recovering VAT on previous invoices?
Delay at Chillingham House in processing the repayment
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Which company is best for online new company formation?
84952 questions and 349370 replies from 27556 members
- What would you do in this situation? 449 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 107 3
- Help Required 250 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 204 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 367 14
- What's in a name ? 196 4
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 122 3
- ATED Penalties 248 1
- late second payment on account 139 2
- US royalties 58 2
- Project being run jointly 111 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 162 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 134 3
- Sole trader mix up 275 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 723 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 881 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 202 4
- Filing company accounts 131 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 494 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 154 5
- CTA study material 695
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 419
- Employment related securities question 261
- AIM Stocks and IHT 241
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 193
- Trust for Employee 180
- Expat pension contributions? 176
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 149
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 132
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 112