The booking.com website has been hacked into
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
How to batch input data into Xero quickly?
Integration between Xero and Stitchlabs is embarrassingly bad. When will they do something about it?
Any ideas on how to submit 250 SH01 forms for one company?
Can anyone recommend an electronic search service
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Curious about providing tech advice to clients?
Software as an intangible asset owned by Limited company's director transferred to his company
Having to upgrade from XP
We had umeployment under 3% from 1945 to 1970.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Should we absorb the cost or the client
Clients reports are run on cash basis, despite company setting
Technology Champ nominations here please!
Co Sec software recommendations
I am looking for a thin client machine and looking for any recomendations
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
88119 questions and 370378 replies from 28935 members
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 95 8
- Amortisation of Goodwill 236 1
- You know its over 80 2
- Cocaine anyone? 371 7
- TaxCalc Accounts production 372 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 370 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 615 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 497 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 514 4
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 35 1
- Personal pension 381 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 207 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,188 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 878 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 94 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,498 22
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 302 4
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 274 1
- Tax return software for remote working 504 4
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 469 9
- Hive up 479
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 442
- corporate hierarchy 420
- Advice - 257
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 215
- WWOOFers 208
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 197
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 186
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 162
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 161