Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
97916 questions and 429839 replies from 33364 members
- Mortgage Reference 482 6
- Rounding errors on CT600 138 5
- Insovent companies 854 18
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,290 48
- BrightPay quirks 161 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 111 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 787 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,172 31
- Website Content 95 1
- Personal Tax 613 12
- New Build 145 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 113 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 149 1
- USA Tax Query 282 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 426 5
- last minute request 636 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 335 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 368 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,725 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 984 6