High Volume Payrolls
How do i file returns online? CT600 is not available to me?
2 soletraders merging does one have to buy in to the business?
Hello everyone, My friend needs an advice.
I would like to know whether adjustment journals for converting UK GAAP balances to IFRS balances ar
Question resolved - no more comments
PAYE for Director - is RTI necessary (earning below LE threshold)
Calculating Partnership Loss
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Need recommendation for debt collector
As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
Is there a de minimis threshold with regards to BIK?
Does the payment date have to match the payslip date?
85603 questions and 354363 replies from 27865 members
- cross border vat 132 3
- Which profit figure to use 161 2
- Audit partner? 331 7
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 60 1
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 257 9
- home office expenses as a director 159 6
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 836 22
- Sick pay 132 2
- Undeclared rental income 275 5
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 215 4
- Drop box Storage 886 9
- Drop Down Boxes 157 2
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 216 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,390 498
- CIS paid under reg 9 212 1
- PAYE Refunds from HMRC 185 4
- rti 242 9
- Cash injection by shareholder 730 9
- Another goodwill question ....... 244 2
- FIFA game and making money 1,762 15
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,404
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 535
- National Insurance 436
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 256
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 242
- Employer's Helpline 194
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 163
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 159
- Umbrella pay services 134