Commercial mortgage cashbacks
Is tax deducted at source on construction industry work in the Netherlands
What is a UK presence
In need of ideas for Job costing / Time management software for construction company
Loss in the first year and Turnover from Abroad? How can I enter this?
I had an accountant whom I trusted with my tax returns and PAYE account he has pocketed an amount ne
Micro entity balnce sheet wont balance
Client is arguing strenuously for a tax deduction on what is almost certainly entertaining, but do w
Buy back of share at a premium, following diversion of funds
Go backward to restart my career in practice
Do only UK sales count towards the VAT threshold?
i have been a franchisee for 4 years and wish to incorporate what are the implications
We've just received a massive bill which doesn't reflect the quality of the work
Migrating Payrolls from Sage to IRIS
Dept info input in invoice not showing in dept module?
Invoice processed with incorrect date of 31 August 2015, payment processed 9 January 2015.
Partial exemption - Acadmey school
Are pre trading donations considered income in terms of Corporation Tax? Ltd Company
Looking for a provider of credit to customers who don't charge a fortune.
Is there a benefit in being a corporate shareholder?
Consequences of paid ordinary dividends but unpaid preferred dividends ?
How to value small business?
91954 questions and 394422 replies from 30654 members
- Dividends from UK plc - tax years and dates 74 2
- Help 128 9
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 203 9
- Where has Portia gone? 5,024 109
- Overlap profit 291 7
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 318 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,060 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 119 1
- Payments on account 178 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 74 1
- What do your junior staff do? 522 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 647 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 413 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 535 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 130 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,941 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 348 3
- On the high seas 113 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 146 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 858 34
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 853
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 445
- Sanzar 341
- How do you do it 337
- Digital marketing focus group 312
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 296
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 210
- Fit for purpose 203
- new investor structure 200
- VAT Registration 181