If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How do you work out the approtionment
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts.
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London
VAT related to travel operator margin scheme
VAT refund claim from a customer based outside the UK
Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage
I have transferred an incorrect amount from my sterling account to my dollar account and vice versa
Some term time employees leaving part way through the year.
Help? Am I alone in not finding what I want?
How do I account for Motor loand interest in the P&L is it deductable?
It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm?
We have a CCJ against a company that has ceased trading but sole director has set up an identical bu
Rental Property not available for letting
A tad harsh in my opinion (Fare-dodging banker banned from City)
88088 questions and 370142 replies from 28923 members
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 172 2
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 511 19
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 170 2
- Old CGT loss 181 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 104 3
- Paper tax return 123 4
- Start up allowance? 355 12
- Will I need to resign? 128 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,340 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 234 3
- AIA or IFA 444 7
- Surely not? 436 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 631 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 365 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 354 7
- Late Registration for VAT 355 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 264 5
- Nominal Ledger 358 10
- Share structures 147 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,156 19