How do I cover fully paid shares without funds in the bank?
Can we cash the returned VAT cheque into that account?
The beligerant, inefficient time wasting attitude of HMRC
Can unpaid share capital be netted off against a loan from the shareholder?
Cannot get my pivot tables to share on other users machines.
Basic PAYE tools will not let me enter previous months data after taking the payroll in house.
As a perpetual traveller, where should I pay my income tax?
What is the impact to a shareholder when a company uses RE to buy her land?
Director Wage & Drawings from Sole Trader to Ltd
PPD terms not adhered too
Can anyone tell me how to modify the number of lines that print on a tear-off cheque/remittance advi
How should this be dealth with?
Do you have practical advice
92780 questions and 399125 replies from 31007 members
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 110 2
- flat rate scheme 1,913 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 257 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 128 3
- Company Share Buy Back 126 2
- Charitable Payment 206 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 927 15
- Unpaid share capital 256 3
- Company car in the LLP 185 2
- Physiotherapy 340 4
- New build property to be rented 180 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,885 52
- Hello 361 2
- Sage 200 question 120 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 115 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 191 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 191 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 223 4