Are there any banks that actually want any business?
Hanging on - beyond a joke..
Can the interest cost be offset
Depreciation Dec 12 postedas dec 13 in error
IFRS and UK Gaap LLP differences
Does anyone have any such client experiences?
How do you get HMRC to update inaccurate information on their website?
Where does it go on SA return
How does the tax on loans to directors work in Republic of Ireland?
Trying to establish capital allowances history on property.
Director selling shares to another company he is a director of.
How to structure the best pay structure for an service company
Need an accountant in Scotland
How to clear overdrawn dla and when..
77191 questions and 304602 replies from 23749 members
- Sole Trader business 139 1
- Transfer of sole trade to ltd co 140 1
- How will the taxation of non-residents landlord work? 135 1
- The Cotter Case 154 1
- Giving a seminar 671 36
- Tax position on lease extension 172 1
- Boffin of the Year 280 10
- deleting customers on Sage 50 213 8
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 230 4
- Sage Depreciation 71 1
- Non sequitur 239 2
- Am i Liable? 864 21
- Sale of business being paid by deferred payments by buyer 166 1
- tax relief for the cost of trade marks 153 1
- Interest on main residence mortgage then lent to a company 69 1
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 469 10
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 101 1
- Very Difficult to type on Aweb again 108 2
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 923 15
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 379 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,291
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 637
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 420
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 330
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 256
- Alphabet shares 218
- Agent fees to sell business 211
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 205
- Office recharges 168
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 145