Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
from charity's perspective
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
97905 questions and 429764 replies from 33358 members
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 55 3
- Corrupt Excel File 646 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 308 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 54 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,934 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 262 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 339 7
- Personal Tax 367 10
- Xerocon 2016 912 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,586 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 85 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 169 4
- last minute request 417 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,224 46
- Practical experience 890 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 265 2
- Mortgage Reference 284 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 204 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 458 9