Howdo I tell HMRC the organisation is no more?
Recomendations for a purchase order management book please?
Whether win payments to club players are subject to PAYE or NIC
can i resubmit if auditors do not restate accounts?
We are running a competition with the local university and wish to offer cash prizes.
What do you think is reasonable?
covered before but conflicting views
Partnership Tax Return Deadline
Income recognition - release of product from a factory
My last employer has not deducted tax on my redundancy payment but the same has been added to my tax
Any suggestions for an improved payroll program
Queries on setting up new limited compay for tradesman
More complicated than usual scenario
A partnership was registered but no tax return submitted.
Can HMRC VAT insist that they have to visit client premises
85825 questions and 355941 replies from 27972 members
- Overseas bank interest 156 5
- Cash basis 299 9
- Contractor accommodation expenses 117 1
- Undeclared rental income 1,960 20
- Kasperskey - home pc 320 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 171 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 277 4
- Statutory sick pay 142 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,902 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,291 12
- Lorry Drivers 366 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 241 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,641 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 143 1
- PRR 588 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 220 2
- Partially exempt? 319 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 268 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 609 4
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 261 10
- Skandia using wrong address 534
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 291
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 287
- Employee rewards 278
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 250
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 243
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 232
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 141