How do I cover fully paid shares without funds in the bank?
can VAT be recovered on new build for rental
Advance in different month & treated as loan or not?
Can we cash the returned VAT cheque into that account?
does gift of a company car from the LLP to a director give rise to extra income assessment?
The beligerant, inefficient time wasting attitude of HMRC
choices: Sage (which), quickbooks, others?
Recommended Commercial Soliciot for small business in London
Can unpaid share capital be netted off against a loan from the shareholder?
Is it a split year treatment OR UK residence for whole year
Basic PAYE tools will not let me enter previous months data after taking the payroll in house.
Capital allowances on residential property?
ITA 2007 s975 tax ceritficates-do they require taxpayer's name?
Latest books/guides on accounting for doctor and dentists
Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients
92779 questions and 399101 replies from 31005 members
- Hello 334 2
- Sage 200 question 81 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 79 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 121 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 136 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 193 4
- Private company division 303 5
- New build property to be rented 112 3
- Outstanding Loans 207 3
- Networking 858 7
- Allocation of income from property 623 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 104 2
- bookkeeping system 478 7
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 116 2
- Company car in the LLP 132 1
- 64-8 problems 334 4
- flat rate scheme 1,869 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 882 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 327 9
- Unpaid share capital 224 2