Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
Deduction allowable in respect of VAT assessed in respect of scale charges
I think Accounting Web should do a poll, it would be interesting to find out!
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
Tax Agents and advisers need a 'PRIORITY LOG-IN BUTTON'
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How best to approach it with client
How do you work out the approtionment
88112 questions and 370337 replies from 28933 members
- ACCA - still making me laugh 415 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 233 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 296 11
- Tax return software for remote working 452 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 482 9
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 784 24
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 408 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 438 9
- How to purchase business premises? 125 2
- Will I need to resign? 792 10
- Childcare vouchers 137 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 266 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 294 6
- VAT avoidance? 208 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 174 3
- PAYE coding out 164 3
- Follower cases 572 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 450 2
- Late Registration for VAT 448 12
- TheTax Donut 1,148 1
- Hive up 467
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 434
- corporate hierarchy 413
- Advice - 241
- Amortisation of Goodwill 211
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 199
- WWOOFers 194
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 175
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 173
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 168