So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
Special treatment of owned house whilst holding a lease with tied accomidation
Client claims he is entitled to a £100 a day allowance.
Will the new £5K dividend allowance benefit me?
Practical min % shares for tenant in common
HMRC says no need to register for PAYE
Late EPS & final submission problems
According to Moneysoft
Does a loss offset bewteeen 2 self employments reduce class 4 NI?
Stuck on in-between year
HMRC won’t agree to striking off
Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting
Should we mention (or should we not) that someone has a criminal conviction when writing to a new ac
Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
97940 questions and 429961 replies from 33374 members
- RTI offline? 17 1
- Right To Manage Company 200 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 82 1
- S.455 Tax again 209 1
- Marriage Allowance 44 1
- Giving shares away 246 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 587 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 308 7
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 161 5
- HMRC having technical difficulties 582 15
- Closing down loss-making company 349 4
- Where to post pension on sa100 143 4
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 324 2
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 262 2
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 712 5
- VAT disaggregation 229 3
- What are HMRC implying? 634 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 128 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 111 1
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 935 7