Final Submission Box Ticked by 5th or 19th?
Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty
The online form demands an account in the company's name
Can Apprentices deduct mileage to college on a SA tax return?
Is my client susceptible to this new legislation?
With two Budgets on the cards this year, what are your predictions for the first one on 18 March?
What is the procedure involved here?
Changing ownership percentage - tennants in common
Father is operating as a sole trader wants to transfer as a going concern to son who wants to run th
View of HMRC on two “annual” payments
90286 questions and 384473 replies from 29922 members
- Employee invoicing employer 78 2
- Loans to other companies 258 1
- Goodie bag 620 22
- Yearend Procedures - IRIS Payroll Professional 38 1
- Company reorganisation 140 1
- Warning - Spam "from" ICAEW 525 4
- VAT registration 63 3
- Career in Practice 256 6
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 74 3
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 305 4
- Husband Wife let property 223 6
- Budget 2015 predictions 337 7
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 310 7
- Freehold Property Depreciation 393 16
- How do I save face? 372 7
- brightpay? 123 1
- Director unable to work through illness 135 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 234 6
- Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location 378 8
- Tennants in Common - Changing % Share 141 2
- Possible Partnership? 618
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 505
- New Fangled Penalties 420
- Clubs and Taxable Income 341
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 308
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 237
- Fuming! 228
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 223
- Outsource Data Entry 218
- Moving away from CCH software 201