Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
from charity's perspective
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
Accounting treatment for Investment in shares
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
97902 questions and 429734 replies from 33355 members
- Personal Tax 276 8
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 245 2
- 64-8's amazingly quick 41 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,202 46
- Practical experience 871 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,885 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 250 2
- Mortgage Reference 213 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 182 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 441 9
- VAT 310 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 243 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 219 1
- last minute request 328 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 83 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 493 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 149 2