Are there benefits to a holding company being a PLC over Ltd?
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
Tax Agents and advisers need a 'PRIORITY LOG-IN BUTTON'
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How best to approach it with client
How do you work out the approtionment
Hasn't been accounted for by new client
Are these allowable - she didn't let for 3 months?
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts.
Where to enter and what tax reclaimable
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
88091 questions and 370152 replies from 28925 members
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 363 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 200 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 396 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 66 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,359 42
- How much of your work is admin? 621 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 103 1
- Nominal Ledger 386 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 565 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 204 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 168 3
- Paper tax return 153 4
- Start up allowance? 374 12
- Will I need to resign? 189 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 453 7
- Surely not? 458 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 643 9
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11