How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
The booking.com website has been hacked into
With complication of partial payment by a client
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
Deduction allowable in respect of VAT assessed in respect of scale charges
I think Accounting Web should do a poll, it would be interesting to find out!
Avoiding the Tax Benefit of Company Rented flat
Are there benefits to a holding company being a PLC over Ltd?
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
Tax Agents and advisers need a 'PRIORITY LOG-IN BUTTON'
88116 questions and 370355 replies from 28934 members
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 26 3
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 860 27
- Cocaine anyone? 297 5
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 69 3
- How much of your work is admin? 1,155 10
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,485 22
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 292 4
- ACCA - still making me laugh 485 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 263 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 345 11
- Tax return software for remote working 491 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 581 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 467 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 457 9
- How to purchase business premises? 190 2
- Will I need to resign? 857 10
- Childcare vouchers 206 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 283 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 303 6
- VAT avoidance? 251 4
- Hive up 477
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 440
- corporate hierarchy 419
- Advice - 252
- Amortisation of Goodwill 225
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 213
- WWOOFers 207
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 196
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 188
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 183