First year accounts shortened
Have Excel recognise a time entered with decimal as time
Hotel and travel expenses paid directly out of company account???
Sage FPS issue
How do I cover fully paid shares without funds in the bank?
can VAT be recovered on new build for rental
Advance in different month & treated as loan or not?
EU citizen working in the UK but having assets abroad. How to declare these assets in the UK
Is there any risks for UK Company or BVI Company?
Can we cash the returned VAT cheque into that account?
does gift of a company car from the LLP to a director give rise to extra income assessment?
Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover?
The beligerant, inefficient time wasting attitude of HMRC
choices: Sage (which), quickbooks, others?
Recommended Commercial Soliciot for small business in London
92792 questions and 399225 replies from 31015 members
- Payment on account reminders 36 1
- AIA/Capital Allowances 218 7
- Time values in Excel 128 3
- RTI and Advances to Employees 353 8
- No more tax returns... 1,282 12
- bookkeeping system 536 8
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 169 3
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 85 1
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 197 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,685 23
- International VAT 106 2
- CTA 206 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 621 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 716 21
- Insurance payout 126 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 526 11
- RTI / P11d 169 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,102 21
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 286 9
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 380 3