Do pension funds pay dividends?
Is winning a cash prize in a bank initiative taxable?
Rental Property allowable expenses
A client sells patterns for making things.
thought the card surcharge had been banned....
Delivery charges Zero Rated VAT
I want to buy a business that opperates with zero rated vat, it is currently registered as a vat com
Sending letter with calculation and payment to HMRC re undeclared income.
Client has received loan note payment from employer.
Ensuring cash based method is used by sage to calculate VAT
Is it normal to pay at the end of each month or can it be staggered
Claiming VAT and missing receipts
86495 questions and 360106 replies from 28285 members
- Tax status of prizes 99 5
- VAT MOSS - e-services query 64 1
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 217 2
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 318 12
- clg 105 3
- SA302's anyone?? 306 12
- Are Sage finally getting it's act together? 106 1
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 137 2
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,394 38
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 294 6
- VAT errors 170 4
- Professional Clearance 476 15
- CIS Deductions 257 7
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,292 15
- Auto enrolment 1,332 14
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 127 2
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 233 6
- do i pay vat when buying a business 417 22
- Loss Relief 201 3
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 656 19
- Skandia using wrong address 1,600
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 888
- International interest certificate 496
- NOVA 359
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 265
- Bonus Bonds 250
- Management expenses for investment company 250
- Help with tax codes on Sage 194
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 161
- Clogged Losses 154