I have US shares in a section 104, bought and sold on different dates, what exchange rate applies?
Client receives gifts of money from individuals
University Superannuation Scheme
Just created a new company and the nominal ledger is showing no codes at all?
Can we obtain relief for occupation before ownership?
Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge
Trying to get refund of overpaid tax in 2012/13
Client making B2B & B2C supplies of training services UK, EU & International
Other views sought on this important allocation manger level work load
VAT on goods purchase from EU but left to outside EU
VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org?
Taxable income from property and separation
How do you get HMRC to pay you SMP?
How to get HMRC to take over remainder of SMP
Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ?
Payroll scheme started in Nov 14, but director appointed in 2013.
Missing telephone number
shown as a separate expense or?
Treatment of Capital vs Income Nature
89100 questions and 376838 replies from 29386 members
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 43 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 29 2
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 160 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 512 21
- Software 314 8
- Company dividends 375 12
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 387 6
- SA late payment penalty 168 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 285 8
- No codes in Sage 50 Nominal List? 89 1
- Copy Wanted 638 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 93 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 102 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 106 3
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,412 81
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 256 5
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 164 2
- Comany ceasing to trade 153 2
- French resident, split year & UK close company dividends 118 1
- Closing a limited company 214 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 852
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 541
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 512
- Latest phishing scam 397
- Entrepreneurs' relief 372
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 330
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 313
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 299
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 211
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 190