is this possible?
Client went onto standard rate scheme and now wants to go back to flat rate
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
Canadian RPB consolidation not reflected in List 3
Has the government failed to match rhetoric with action?
HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for?
Change from Umbrella to Limited
Client just advised me that he has had a company car
PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation?
Will new LLP tax rules encourage accounting firms to become limited companies?
Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company?
Capital Allowances and Incorporation
81263 questions and 327184 replies from 25726 members
- husband and wife dividends 269 4
- VAT Option to tax 380 11
- Has anyone knowledge of Creditserve 44 1
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,096 24
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,837 15
- Entrepreneurs Relief 140 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 91 2
- LLP members share of profits 490 28
- Business travel apps 106 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 52 1
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 65 2
- Value pricing 2,433 99
- Secondment expenses 80 3
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 282 4
- BEST CPD COURSE 135 2
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 304 17
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 115 5
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 359 2
- Sage payroll 658 14
- Client has been fined by HMRC 844 18
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 895
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 628
- Free Tax Legislation? 387
- Director Loan account operation 384
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 310
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 309
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 281
- Paye procedures for CVA 213
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 212
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 173