Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
How to batch input data into Xero quickly?
Integration between Xero and Stitchlabs is embarrassingly bad. When will they do something about it?
Any ideas on how to submit 250 SH01 forms for one company?
Can anyone recommend an electronic search service
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Curious about providing tech advice to clients?
Software as an intangible asset owned by Limited company's director transferred to his company
Having to upgrade from XP
We had umeployment under 3% from 1945 to 1970.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Should we absorb the cost or the client
Clients reports are run on cash basis, despite company setting
Technology Champ nominations here please!
Co Sec software recommendations
I am looking for a thin client machine and looking for any recomendations
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
88115 questions and 370349 replies from 28934 members
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 38 2
- How much of your work is admin? 1,134 10
- Cocaine anyone? 219 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,478 22
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 841 26
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 284 4
- ACCA - still making me laugh 476 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 259 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 336 11
- Tax return software for remote working 489 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 564 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 456 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 454 9
- How to purchase business premises? 185 2
- Will I need to resign? 845 10
- Childcare vouchers 197 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 279 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 301 6
- VAT avoidance? 248 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 200 3
- Hive up 477
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 440
- corporate hierarchy 417
- Advice - 250
- Amortisation of Goodwill 225
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 212
- WWOOFers 206
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 196
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 185
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 183