Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant?
Nominate your favourite for a prize!
Is it legal, in the UK, for a customer to pay to an account registered on the director's name
Recovery of National Insurance Contributions for overseas client
Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount
Can a business pay dividends with a neagative retained earnings?
Error: Failed to post invoice. Transaction Limit reached, update terminated.
Anyone care to share their experiences with JAST?
Was anyone affected?
Currently use sage line 50 but just not fitting our needs
How do I move it?
I'd love to find out what, if any, CRM systems other firms use and what they do with it
Redundancy payment in SAGE payroll
Error claiming director home use expenses
Client purchasing goods from UK and cashflow issues
How can an SME / Micro business use Direct Debit services
Need to file a CT600 with a capital gain, but usually use HMRC's software.
Cloud Software with Stock System for eCommerce Sales
77159 questions and 304410 replies from 23737 members
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 185 9
- JIEB Exams 127 1
- RTI 83 1
- Christmas party 95 1
- Am i Liable? 96 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 737 10
- Checking a contract 289 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 309 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 226 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 156 7
- VAT on garage rent 322 14
- Value-shifting 62 1
- Pattern for CTA 206 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 448 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 80 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 223 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 239 5
- EBT 177 1
- Giving a seminar 528 28
- Joint Filing Help 108 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,207
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 607
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 405
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 313
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 192
- Alphabet shares 188
- Agent fees to sell business 187
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 181
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 173
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 162