Can anyone help with my excel problem?
just wanted to understand why prior posting accounting will be a single entry and not double entry
Can an excel sheet be imported into a Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheet?
This piece of software currently in development could save hours of your time, what's your opin
Have Yearends Been Received Successfully?
Wanting to keep a secure record of passwords
Does anyone know of a good reasonably priced Excel course
do you use specialist software to save donkey work.
How to create view only Excel workbooks
Is it worth upgrading from Excel 2007 to Excel 2013?
Loan to company from company with same director
Any way I can set Excel to highlight a line when I click anywhere on it?
How to write a formula to calculate optimum remuneration
Book balance not matching statement balance
Does anyone have a formula that will calculate the cash flow for UK corporation tax and can incorpor
Accounts consolidation spreadsheet
Can anyone recommend bak statement scanning software?
How to find a given string text in formula and return its value?
Dear All, Could you please recommend a robust small practice accounts production package?
81282 questions and 327277 replies from 25734 members
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 2,210 17
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,332 21
- CIS and Close Company 124 3
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 302 1
- VAT Option to tax 477 17
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 182 6
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 201 7
- S162 and Capital Allowances 133 2
- Director leaving in month 1 164 2
- Ex Gratia payments 96 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 298 3
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 180 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 200 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 194 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 180 4
- IHT - clawback of BPR 59 1
- EIS - connection through employment 98 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 254 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 68 1
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 234 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 915
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 643
- Free Tax Legislation? 411
- Director Loan account operation 404
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 347
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 323
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 224
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 192
- Pension Fixed Protection 163