Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
Please are the items to consider during the conversion of US GAAP to UK GAAP ?
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Calculate monthly interest
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
What practical steps can I take to accelerate my improvement?
Macro deletes cells but Ctrl Z then useless.
Considering dumping Excel and using Google spreadsheets or another package.
Should one accountant point out errors to another one
Report on rows with total in description?
Is the interest received from Funding Circle taxable gross or should a deduction be made for their &
Something wrong with the number format!
88110 questions and 370310 replies from 28932 members
- How to purchase business premises? 56 1
- Childcare vouchers 73 2
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 285 6
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 195 5
- VAT avoidance? 161 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 143 3
- PAYE coding out 126 3
- Follower cases 560 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 325 3
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 716 23
- LIVE chat, starting now 440 2
- Late Registration for VAT 432 12
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 393 5
- TheTax Donut 1,127 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 331 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 698 10
- How to explain this to someone 391 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 81 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 706 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 322 4
- Hive up 459
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 424
- corporate hierarchy 410
- Advice - 235
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 208
- Amortisation of Goodwill 200
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 191
- WWOOFers 185
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 168
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 167