Can losses be offset against other rental profits?
I have a Polish client resident in the UK, Polish income where is it taxed?
So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
Client claims he is entitled to a £100 a day allowance.
Practical min % shares for tenant in common
According to Moneysoft
Does a loss offset bewteeen 2 self employments reduce class 4 NI?
HMRC won’t agree to striking off
Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
Where on SATR do I claim unused pension allowance?
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Has anyone else had this happen?
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
How to calculate when Director's loan account fluctuates
97954 questions and 430015 replies from 33378 members
- property capital gains 141 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 131 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,155 13
- Tips on meals 172 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 512 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 151 3
- Personal Tax 725 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 167 2
- Stumped - IHT 136 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 409 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 473 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,283 33
- Credit management tools 139 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 395 7
- CGT and primary residence 174 1
- Marriage Allowance 273 3
- S455 and February year ends 330 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 889 18
- Closing down loss-making company 458 5