Moneysoft does not handle annual PAYE schemes. Does any other software?
PAYE for Director - is RTI necessary (earning below LE threshold)
Charities and Ministers of Religion
Calculating Partnership Loss
Any guidance on tax treatment?
Tax due on self employed profits during administration of an estate
What is the most straightforward way to transfer shares to a son?
Does anyone use quotation software?
What is the best way to reduce tax when you sell 40% share holding in your start-up company for appr
Freehold or Investment Property
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Can i claim fr the initial cost of a vehicle as well as a depreciation rate?
Can I calculate a total amount I can claim on my freelance tax relief for running business from home
Claiming back some of your household running costs - Rent
Separating business for VAT purposes
Working from home - time apportionment
85561 questions and 354029 replies from 27852 members
- corp tax software 605 10
- ml requirements 51 2
- Can't read my handwriting 174 6
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 520 11
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 385 10
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,455 67
- cross border vat 40 1
- RTI Payroll for director of a limited company (no other employees) 67 1
- PPR posers 120 1
- Allocating Partnership Profit Loss and offseting loss against general income 131 5
- revers sales receipt 102 4
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,849 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,340 459
- Transfer shares to son 169 5
- What accounting software is there for Irish Accounts? 243 3
- Shares received in return for services rendered 100 1
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 471 5
- Overnight subsistence 90 1
- 100% Xero practice 2,656 50
- Franchise income and costs 298 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,340
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 497
- National Insurance 380
- Non Resident 306
- Hands on experience of Digita 228
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 204
- Employer's Helpline 178
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 171
- employment capital allowances 169
- CIS paid under reg 9 166