Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
You know its over but do you always make it official
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
The booking.com website has been hacked into
With complication of partial payment by a client
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
Deduction allowable in respect of VAT assessed in respect of scale charges
I think Accounting Web should do a poll, it would be interesting to find out!
Avoiding the Tax Benefit of Company Rented flat
Are there benefits to a holding company being a PLC over Ltd?
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
88119 questions and 370367 replies from 28935 members
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 26 1
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 81 7
- Personal pension 378 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 200 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,183 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 871 27
- Cocaine anyone? 346 5
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 85 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,492 22
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 300 4
- ACCA - still making me laugh 505 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 272 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 356 11
- Tax return software for remote working 500 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 602 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 479 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 466 9
- How to purchase business premises? 200 2
- Will I need to resign? 873 10
- Childcare vouchers 216 3
- Hive up 478
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 441
- corporate hierarchy 419
- Advice - 253
- Amortisation of Goodwill 228
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 214
- WWOOFers 207
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 196
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 185
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 161