Owner director wants to buy one to work on the move, but I seem to remember reading that they were t
Looking for advice for software
To claim do you submit an EPS once or each month?
Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not
Vat on total value?
Do you build your own application or just recommend off shelf packages you are familiar with.
Are you entitled to two allowances
The new employer basic tools includes an optional reason for late submission box - why?
Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability?
recovery of S455 on informal winding
What's the best option for a non resident director of a limited company to be paid?
What's the best way of owning a 4-way property partnership?
Can Final Dividend be approved by Shareholders on draft accounts
I have a client interested in buying a buy-to-let property with an interest only mortgage.
Does IR35 bite where an individual is working as a contractor for an EU company?
81087 questions and 326169 replies from 25643 members
- Vat on sales invoice which includes expenses 108 3
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 718 19
- Share restructure 237 7
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 310 9
- Gross sales to purchases 194 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 179 3
- Capital allowances 131 2
- RTI Filing 1,321 21
- Shareholder Loan write off 511 23
- Loan to a participator 146 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,238 10
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 364 7
- Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not 107 3
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 229 2
- £2000 Employment Allowance 156 1
- Staff entertaining or not? 350 4
- First RTI P45 212 3
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 172 2
- Non resident director pay 129 2
- Company Takeover Accounting policies 94 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 712
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 482
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 316
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 304
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 251
- growth voucher supplier 227
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 191
- VAT on Gaming Machines 187
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 161
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 161