are the professional costs related to a company re-organisation tax deductible
New Company UTR
Gift in kind to charity by company: services
Howdo I tell HMRC the organisation is no more?
Recomendations for a purchase order management book please?
Whether win payments to club players are subject to PAYE or NIC
can i resubmit if auditors do not restate accounts?
We are running a competition with the local university and wish to offer cash prizes.
What do you think is reasonable?
covered before but conflicting views
Partnership Tax Return Deadline
Income recognition - release of product from a factory
My last employer has not deducted tax on my redundancy payment but the same has been added to my tax
Any suggestions for an improved payroll program
Queries on setting up new limited compay for tradesman
More complicated than usual scenario
A partnership was registered but no tax return submitted.
85831 questions and 355964 replies from 27977 members
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 137 2
- Cash basis 408 11
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,835 27
- Fee base v staff ratio 240 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 303 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 211 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 70 1
- Investor exit 182 3
- Partially exempt? 358 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 117 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 392 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,205 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 371 4
- Statutory sick pay 234 3
- Overseas bank interest 222 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 164 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 362 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 224 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 316 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,959 589
- Skandia using wrong address 554
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 302
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 298
- Employee rewards 282
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 259
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 247
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 235
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 219
- Etax Australian 180
- LLP in Construction Industry 144