If I sell one of my properties at a loss in tax yr 14/15, can I bring forward that loss to another p
Private medical insurance paid thorugh company at no cost to company
What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment?
Dividend level requiring completion of self assessment
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
You know its over but do you always make it official
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
Deduction allowable in respect of VAT assessed in respect of scale charges
I think Accounting Web should do a poll, it would be interesting to find out!
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
88129 questions and 370471 replies from 28942 members
- Lack of VAT Receipt 82 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 305 6
- Benefit in Kind 272 6
- Help with CGT please 45 2
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 313 17
- Will I need to resign? 920 11
- Cocaine anyone? 654 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 251 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 138 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 183 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 175 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 836 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 542 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 707 13
- Personal pension 443 9
- Business rates consultancy 268 4
- Wrong tax code 180 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 102 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 315 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,064 31
- Hive up 513
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 475
- corporate hierarchy 453
- Advice - 297
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 242
- WWOOFers 237
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 220
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 195
- The booking.com con 179
- UK State pension paid in NZ 168