Alterations to property
Director takes out borrowing to lend to company
Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO
Company provided an employee with a £500 classic car hire voucher
My filing dates of my LTD company tax return seem to be different.
Does the use of the property on which higher SDLT was paid matter?
what constitutes artificial seperation
Is their a taxable element at this point in time?
Can company A get rollover when buying asset from connected company B?
Would paying for their e-cigarettes be a benefit in kind?
Mother acted as guarantor, now being charged CGT
How do I show the Capital Distribution on the final set of accounts?
102031 questions and 455629 replies from 35110 members
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 759 5
- See you all on the other side 770 6
- 12Pay 547 2
- dividends 759 2
- R&D 368 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,232 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 481 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 484 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 439 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 583 5
- Seeking a tax case 694 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 556 4
- Companies house strike off 672 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 500 2
- Moving to the cloud 789 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 230 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 953 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 235 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,126 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 542 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 581
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 433
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 381
- IRIS and FRS 102 369
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 365
- Marginal rates of tax 357
- Capitalising Finance Lease 348
- Class 2 NI 340
- USA help 330
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 314