Business use of home cost for low profit traders
Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop?
Allowable or Disallowable expense
YEAR AWARD Cresswell J for outstanding bitchiness
Legal issues and tax planning
What order should same-day transactions from different accounts be put in?
Any free course or software I can obtain to do self assesment forms for clients?
Does a Director who earns less than £8500 and has not taxable benefits need to complete a P11D?
As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance?
Query on taxis regarding capital allowances
VAT flat rate - what date does the business need to leave?
CIS Subcontractor Problem
A clients 2008-09 tax return was completed incorrectly by HMRC
Effect of Claim on Previous Years Accounts and Tax
HMRC cancelled a penalty after my appeal. The fault was entirely client's
Tax implications on building an 'office'
They seem to have misinterpreted the legislation
100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year?
Vat on lease
when paid years later by the liquidator
91062 questions and 389216 replies from 30242 members
- get an accountant not an unqulified accounting clerk 108 8
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 212 3
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 71 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 58 2
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 504 13
- CGT history of shares 191 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 149 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 210 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 341 6
- CGT on sale of let property 132 2
- how do i get UTR 159 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 96 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 247 3
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 148 1
- Your comments please 326 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 201 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 138 2
- EIS 202 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 141 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 120 2
- Moving away from CCH software 970
- QROP pension input amounts 454
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 399
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 385
- fraud 307
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 286
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 247
- Construction CIS LLP Company 232
- EPS and CIS deductions 226
- Out of time or not? 213