Can amortization relief be claimed
UK company with oner abroad seeks to tax for second non uk company through uk
Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant?
Is it allowable as a pension deduction?
Non-filing notice received from HMRC but EPS sucessfully submitted
Can client deduct such an amount given his rent is very high?
Is it possible to delete a customer from sage
two in the last week...
How will you account for the Employment Allowance?
How far back can HMRC go for a late registration?
How to stop a client over writing a formula
Help - cant find contra entry in tools
Entries on SATR for Non Dom with unremitted income < £2k
Nominate your favourite for a prize!
77159 questions and 304413 replies from 23738 members
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 190 9
- JIEB Exams 131 1
- RTI 87 1
- Christmas party 101 1
- Am i Liable? 110 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 738 10
- Checking a contract 293 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 310 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 324 14
- Value-shifting 65 1
- Pattern for CTA 207 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 450 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 231 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 242 5
- EBT 179 1
- Giving a seminar 529 28
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,210
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 314
- Agent fees to sell business 189
- Alphabet shares 189
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 163
- Office recharges 147