I'm about to refer my first client to Xero, should I partner with Xero?
Sage report not picking up entries after a certain date
Work flow management and tracking - how is it handled for you?
Reducing a directors investment in a ltd company
sage line 50 bank reconcilation crashing!
Is Xero the only online software with document management?
Do you have a favourite spot in your area? Do you use an app to help find cool new places?
I need to covert minutes to decimals of hours, but my forumal works on a 24 hour period
Are you still using Excel and what are you using it for?
Entrepreneur's relief on sales of shares between related parties
Iris openaudit for audit exempt companies
Innovative ideas for using sage drive with subcontractors?
93826 questions and 405473 replies from 31460 members
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 133 6
- Where do I declare dividends in HMRC's Computations software ? 67 2
- How to pay national insurance 452 14
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 77 1
- reduce rate VAT on conversion from 2 to 1 dwelling 88 2
- HMRC Email 261 5
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 1,861 21
- Employment status 167 3
- BIM47080 and director training before trade starts 152 5
- Accounting Software for Small Practice 971 23
- Hannah's blog post about fish 328 4
- Overlap relief 624 16
- Timescale for S455/S458 reclaims 142 3
- Ex-gratia payments 192 4
- HMRC & daft penalty 536 5
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 1,796 21
- Bumper Holiday Pay 186 2
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 252 12
- Government Gateway 1,075 17
- Intercompany advice 96 1
- Theatre Tax Relief 474
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 366
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 363
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 337
- Perkbox 303
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 288
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 263
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 257
- Document Management Systems 241
- WIP Software 223