Nichola Ross Martin
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Changed mind about incorporation but..............
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
Difference in accounting period for CT and accounts
HMRC has been refusing VAT registration for invalid reasons and is now simply saying it is still pro
I have never prepared CIC accounts before, am I best to avoid?
Should you give a babysitter a payslip if you have a nanny and therefore a PAYE scheme?
84953 questions and 349376 replies from 27558 members
- Bulk Invoicing 154 6
- directors control and tax problems 56 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 164 5
- What would you do in this situation? 489 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 126 3
- Help Required 280 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 223 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 394 14
- What's in a name ? 233 4
- ATED Penalties 260 1
- late second payment on account 153 2
- US royalties 79 2
- Project being run jointly 125 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 177 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 173 3
- Sole trader mix up 291 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 735 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 893 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 210 4
- Filing company accounts 136 1
- CTA study material 697
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 422
- Employment related securities question 264
- AIM Stocks and IHT 244
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 197
- Trust for Employee 184
- Expat pension contributions? 181
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 158
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 152
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 118