asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do a husband and wife qualify for rent a room relief when operating a small guesthouse as a partners
Do I account for it in the years accounts?
Is a deposit received on a failed property transaction in France taxable
97907 questions and 429784 replies from 33359 members
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 69 4
- USA Tax Query 85 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,631 25
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 518 11
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 921 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 146 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 194 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 575 18
- Corrupt Excel File 666 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 335 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,954 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,166 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 280 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 369 7
- Personal Tax 413 10
- Xerocon 2016 932 18
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 130 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 232 4
- last minute request 456 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,239 46