relief from EU national insurance
Client cash balances
how to calcuate break even on a service and project based business
Are HMRC getting extra tough on collection
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax?
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off agains
RTI late filing penalties for micro employer
Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief
We need information about limited company bank account for Non-Resident directors
Is there a simple way to run a VAT comparison between flat rate & standard VAT?
Where is the official guidance on VAT late filing penalties NOT being deductible for Corporation Tax?
Client has suffered a VAT late filing penalty.
We process around 500 different (small with one or two employees) every month and some weekly
Declaring a variable dividend
rich text format on AWeb any answers posts
Goods sold by EU supplier but shipped from China to UK
Is canteen allowance available for bought in food?
Liquidator wont respond or help.
when is 2nd installment due for new tax year?
90122 questions and 383383 replies from 29852 members
- Is this a scam? 1,289 22
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 366 9
- Unregistered tax driver 84 4
- Output tax for retailer 47 2
- Issue of TAX Invoices 107 2
- VAT silly question 2,206 48
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 368 4
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 146 2
- Failure to operate PAYE 490 21
- Gift or Capital Gain? 117 3
- Payroll software 354 13
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 247 20
- Tax tribunal strike rates 151 2
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,334 21
- ATED-Related CGT returns 292 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 195 4
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,330 31
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 926 22
- Federation Accounts 325 9
- Profit split on buy-to let 272 4
- Overseas Sales 520
- Benchmarking 459
- Possible Partnership? 403
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 393
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 372
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 310
- Wednesday rant 282
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 187
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 178
- Filing Corporation Tax Return for a company that only has investment income 168