AccountingWEB live - all the way from the USA
If you would like access to free CPD from our colleagues on AccountingWEB.com, their online education forum is taking place today.
Now in its second year, AccountingWEB Live features 12 hours of live lectures ranging from the talent management to the latest technology. It concludes at midnight UK time with a finale from practice development consultant Mark Lloydbottom, who will wind things up with a session looking at things like client care strategies, KPIs and benchmarking for accountancy firms.
If you can’t last the whole evening, you can watch the presentations at any time afterwards and download the presenters’ slides. The sessions have been designed to comply with the learning and development regimes of the US professional bodies, and if the formula works for you, you can register with AccountingWEB Live for $20 to register for CPE credits for each 50min session. “There's no charge to watch the sessions if you don't need CPE,” they assure us.
Here’s the the AccountingWEB Live running order - enjoy!
- New Era in Talent Development and Learning presented by Tom Hood (1pm GMT)
- Ten Apps You Can’t Afford NOT to Know About! Presented by Gregory L LaFollette and Marty McCutchen (2pm)
- Get Ahead of the Game – Prepping for Tax Season Presenters: Jason Deshayes and Michael Elliott (3pm)
- Paradigm Shift for Accountants – From Most Trusted Servant to Most Trusted Advisor Presenters: Doug Sleeter and Gregory L. LaFollette (4pm GMT)
- Time Management Strategies for Regaining Command of Your Day Presenter: Paul Burton (5pm)
- Growing a Consultative Practice in 2014 Presenters: Marie Jung, Ryan Baker, Ryan Watson, and Chris Zerwas (6pm GMT)
- Take Shelter from the 2013 Tax Storm Presenter: Chad Smith (7pm GMT)
- Expand Your Value to Clients via Sales Tax Advisory Services Presenters: Ray Bigley and Andrew Johnson (8pm)
- Benefits of a Virtual Office Presenter: Aaron Brady (9pm GMT)
- The Essentials of Document Management Presenter: Mike Sabbatis (10pm GMT)
- Wallet Share: Grow Your Practice Without Adding Clients Presenters: Lee Eisenstaedt, Jennifer Hamberger, Vance McCollough (11pm)
- Practice Management Essentials Presented by Mark Lloydbottom (12am)