How to become stress resilient
With Self Assessment season looming in the background, accountants may find the winter months rather stressful.
As workloads increase with chaotic tax records and Self Assessment returns, it's important for accountants to learn to take care of their stress levels.
CABA, who recently launched a research project into accountants' well-being, said this can be done by building resilience.
Register with AccountingWEB for free to read the rest of the article, which includes:
- Stress resilience
- Stress management
- Striking a good work/life balance
For other AccountingWEB resources on managing stress, see:
- Stress Awareness: Tips to help you cope
- CABA video: Managing your stress effectively
- AccountingWEB guide to getting things done
- How good is your support?