How to get your life balance right
Modern life skills expert Liggy Webb offers up more great advice on getting that crucial balance between work, family and friends.
As featured in Sift Media’s TrainingZone.co.uk, here are some top tips on getting your life balance right.
Life balance: Top Tips
• Find your own balance and what it means to you
• Work out your priorities and prioritise effectively
• Learn how to time manage more successfully
• Greet the day early and with a positive attitude
• Factor in thinking time to review and evaluate
• Draw a line between home and work
• Set yourself limits and create realistic parameters
• Make time to spend with your family and friends
• Develop new interests and hobbies
• Feed your soul as well as your bank account
Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling five balls in the air. You name them: work, family, health, friends and soul - and you are keeping all of these in the air. You will soon learn that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. The other four balls: family, health, friends and soul are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably damaged or even shattered and they will never be the same again.