RTI: Last minute marketing tips
The advent of real time information (RTI) for PAYE is stirring up a 'fight or flight' response within the accountancy profession.
Since the decision was taken to roll out RTI from April, the preparations have been causing technological, logistical and business disruptions for businesses and their advisers. But it doesn’t always have to be doom and gloom, especially not for accountants.
The new PAYE regime has the potential to bring in new clients, in addition to extra payroll work from existing ones.
This article presents a range of planning points to consider when offering RTI-compatible payroll services to new and existing clients. Register and log in to see the full artice, which covers:
- Managing/communicating with clients
- Emphasise data quality
- Managing the RTI workflow
- Pricing strategies
- Focus on Real Time Information for PAYE
- Real Time Information checklist
- Expert guide: the nuts and bolts of RTI
- AccountingWEB RTI coverage