This blog is about all matters business and personal of a sole practitioner. I have a practice with one member of staff.
Why I blog
Thank you so much readers of my blog. I am surprised that you read my blog. I am even more surprised that some readers go as far as taking the time to comment . It means a lot to me to get a different perspective or someone just saying it is okay.
There are many reasons I blog. Some of these include:
- When I start writing the blog the issues in my head are not clear, by the time I finish I have more clarity as regards what is bugging me.
- Words to my shock and not numbers is where my strength lies
- I came to UK at the age of 16 at that time my English was poor. I still think my English is poor. Blogging gives me a chance to constantly challenge myself on this aspect.
- Hey I am human - it gives me a chance to show off
- I love it when people comment - it shows how others view the issues that are bugging me.
- My upbringing is from a different culture. I have never quite fitted in the UK. Blogging gives me the freedom to be myself without being concerned about acceptance.
- I am middle aged, single, short, fat and balding - it would be impossible to get an audience elsewhere!
Most important reason is it gives me a chance to get things of my chest.
Please don't stop reading my blogs. It will be lonely without you!