15th Jun 2005
The latest Business Brief issued by HM Revenue and Customs contains information on:
- Motor and heating fuels: Revised Public Notice 179
- International Trade: Imposition of additional ad-valorem duty on certain products originating in the USA
- VAT: Aligning VAT accounting periods
- VAT: Clarification of the VAT position of share issues following the European Court of Justice decision in Kretztechnik
- VAT: Landlord inducements to tenants entering leases
Business Brief 12/05 does not appear to be available yet on HMRC's website but has been published in a news release.