A former accountant turned helicopter pilot has been praised for his valour after he died confronting an elephant poaching gang in a Tanzanian game reserve.
Every accountant in the UK will need to be implementing the changes that FRS 102 brings into force in January, 2016.
I am a very new self-employed.
Former CFO at the company behind the X Factor and Take Me Out, FreemantleMedia Group (FMG), has been jailed for three years and four months for defrauding the company out of £224,000.
Professional Services organisations need the right tools to get full visibility of their finances.
My monthly copy of the ACCA's rag dropped on to my desk this week and as usual I eagerly ripped open the packaging and feasted my eyes upon the content.
In his latest video blog ICPA Chairman Tony Margaritelli give his top 5 tips for start up practices.
- Cornish accountant jailed for £2m tax fraud 15,295 60
- 10 reasons why it's great to be an accountant 11,852 6
- My Accountancy fees and Experience 6,748 19
- Can a Non Qualified Individual, with experience, open an accounting practice and sign accounts? 6,613 33
- Accountant banned for not paying tax 5,753 16