New financial reporting rules for charities will be more flexible and easier to understand, according to the Charity Commission.
accounting for charities
The accountancy institutes are researching whether it's a good idea for not-for-profit organisations to use international financial reporting standards. Good idea or a waste of time?
Charities receive billions of pounds in donations each year but their rules vary.
On Wednesday (20th March) we supported the CFG IT Conference. Charity Finance Group is the chari
- Donations website failed to file accounts 4,944 35
- New charity SORPs welcomed 3,204
- How Charities and Not-For-Profit Organisations are benefiting from Cloud Based Accounting Software? 950
- Study considers global charity reporting rules 490
- Cloud vs. Carbon - Observations from the Charity Finance Group IT Conference 2013 456