The accountancy institutes are researching whether it's a good idea for not-for-profit organisations to use international financial reporting standards. Good idea or a waste of time?
accounting for charities
Charities receive billions of pounds in donations each year but their rules vary.
On Wednesday (20th March) we supported the CFG IT Conference. Charity Finance Group is the chari
Most read: accounting for charities
- Donations website failed to file accounts 4,850 35
- How Charities and Not-For-Profit Organisations are benefiting from Cloud Based Accounting Software? 831
- Study considers global charity reporting rules 451
- Cloud vs. Carbon - Observations from the Charity Finance Group IT Conference 2013 437
- Should charities use IFRS? 400 2