AccountingWEB editor John Stokdyk digs into our software satisfaction database to stake out the landscape for anyone considering a new small business accounting application.
I'm helping a friend who already runs a general store and post office set up his new Newspaper delivery business. The business is already mature and being bought from someone who is retiring.
Sage has appointed a senior civil servant as its new chief executive.
Australia-based simPRO Software, a job management software company for the trade service industry, was at Accountex for the f
In a week when Benfica of Lisbon were hoping to win their first continental football trophy since 1962 by winning the Europa League final, Sage had its own importa
Away from the excitements at Accountex in London Docklands, Sage announced a new version of its X3 enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for medium-sized businesses in Lisbon.
I am looking for web based accounting software that can do these 3 things in a reasonably efficient way:-
1) Import invoices created in other software
We are looking at changing from Sage 50 professional to either Access Dimensions, or Sage 200. Would appreciate some honest reviews of either. Advantages / Disadvantages.
One of the most common questions on AccountingWEB concerns the most suitable accounting software for small businessses.
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 32,593 23
- An introduction to stock control systems. 31,609
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 29,290 42
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 28,864 31
- Small business accounting software resources - index 25,749 10