We are looking at changing from Sage 50 professional to either Access Dimensions, or Sage 200. Would appreciate some honest reviews of either. Advantages / Disadvantages.
One of the most common questions on AccountingWEB concerns the most suitable accounting software for small businessses.
Cloud accounting software FreeAgent has launched a dedicated division to support UK accountants and their clients.
Several months after its dramatic acquisition of KashFlow, IRIS has relaunched the cloud bookkeeping application with new capabilities and a responsive interface
FinancialForce.com, the cloud venture backed by Salesforce.com and UNIT4 [via UK offshoot CODA] has released its unified FinancialForce ERP suite.
Ex-pat Intuit executive Rich Preece has returned to take charge at the company’s UK headquarters in London and tie it in more closely with the strategy and tacti
We think it fair to say that when the IT resources are handed out that the Private Client department in a lot of firms comes somewhere near the bottom! Not critical, is a typical comment we hear.
The SEPA (Single European Payments Area) deadline has been extended (again) by six months, which was very welcoming news for the many people who had been thinking how best to tackl
- An introduction to stock control systems. 30,672
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 30,310 23
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 26,187 31
- Small business accounting software resources - index 25,046 10
- Software Feature: An introduction to Excel-driven reporting tools. By John Stokdyk 24,181 6