The IRIS-owned cloud accounting program KashFlow has been enhanced during the past couple of weeks with new facilities to handle direct debit and card payments, and to generate PDF management repor
Any one can suggest good accounting software for investment holding company?
As our client's business has grown their paper based system has reached its limit.
The rapid deployment of the online Sage Impact suite is a further sign that the UK
I have just been talking to the sales team at Sage and they have said that bank feeds will be available on the next release of Sage 50 due out in September/October. Were others aware of this?
Last week ACCA played host to a small group of software firms at its London headquarters, bringing together Microsoft, IRIS, FreeAgent and Exact to demonstrate and explain their cloud software tool
I was at an ACCA software event last week and met a couple of accountants who were assessing the possibility of using the latest cloud accounting programs for their charity clients.
A new analytical performance dashboard led the way in a burst of announcements setting out the next phase in New Zealand-based Xero’s strategy to gain the upper hand in the global cloud accounting
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 39,689 44
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 38,862 32
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 36,925 24
- An introduction to stock control systems. 33,540
- Small business accounting software resources - index 27,107 10