Updates to QuickBooks Online (QBO) and other cloud accounting engines are becoming global occasions.
Professional Services organisations need the right tools to get full visibility of their finances.
AccountingWEB editor John Stokdyk digs into our software satisfaction database to stake out the landscape for anyone considering a new small business accounting application.
I'm helping a friend who already runs a general store and post office set up his new Newspaper delivery business. The business is already mature and being bought from someone who is retiring.
Sage has appointed a senior civil servant as its new chief executive.
Australia-based simPRO Software, a job management software company for the trade service industry, was at Accountex for the f
In a week when Benfica of Lisbon were hoping to win their first continental football trophy since 1962 by winning the Europa League final, Sage had its own importa
Away from the excitements at Accountex in London Docklands, Sage announced a new version of its X3 enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for medium-sized businesses in Lisbon.
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 36,057 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 35,340 24
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 34,458 43
- An introduction to stock control systems. 32,608
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,571 10