Last week ACCA played host to a small group of software firms at its London headquarters, bringing together Microsoft, IRIS, FreeAgent and Exact to demonstrate and explain their cloud software tool
I was at an ACCA software event last week and met a couple of accountants who were assessing the possibility of using the latest cloud accounting programs for their charity clients.
A new analytical performance dashboard led the way in a burst of announcements setting out the next phase in New Zealand-based Xero’s strategy to gain the upper hand in the global cloud accounting
SAP’s sophisticated Business One suite is now available from £26 a month through a hosting arrangement with Online 50
Whatever way you turn, "the cloud" is a buzzword that is looming over accounting software.
Though many UK accountants may not be aware of it, the Delft-based Exact Software now claims to be the number three supplier of cloud accounting systems in the world.
Updates to QuickBooks Online (QBO) and other cloud accounting engines are becoming global occasions.
Professional Services organisations need the right tools to get full visibility of their finances.
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 37,321 31
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 36,864 43
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 36,052 24
- An introduction to stock control systems. 33,067
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,806 10