Whatever way you turn, "the cloud" is a buzzword that is looming over accounting software.
Though many UK accountants may not be aware of it, the Delft-based Exact Software now claims to be the number three supplier of cloud accounting systems in the world.
Updates to QuickBooks Online (QBO) and other cloud accounting engines are becoming global occasions.
Professional Services organisations need the right tools to get full visibility of their finances.
AccountingWEB editor John Stokdyk digs into our software satisfaction database to stake out the landscape for anyone considering a new small business accounting application.
I'm helping a friend who already runs a general store and post office set up his new Newspaper delivery business. The business is already mature and being bought from someone who is retiring.
Sage has appointed a senior civil servant as its new chief executive.
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 36,588 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 35,619 24
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 35,263 43
- An introduction to stock control systems. 32,780
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,649 10