SAP’s sophisticated Business One suite is now available from £26 a month through a hosting arrangement with Online 50
Whatever way you turn, "the cloud" is a buzzword that is looming over accounting software.
Though many UK accountants may not be aware of it, the Delft-based Exact Software now claims to be the number three supplier of cloud accounting systems in the world.
Updates to QuickBooks Online (QBO) and other cloud accounting engines are becoming global occasions.
Professional Services organisations need the right tools to get full visibility of their finances.
AccountingWEB editor John Stokdyk digs into our software satisfaction database to stake out the landscape for anyone considering a new small business accounting application.
I'm helping a friend who already runs a general store and post office set up his new Newspaper delivery business. The business is already mature and being bought from someone who is retiring.
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 38,480 44
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 38,232 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 36,563 24
- An introduction to stock control systems. 33,345
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,987 10