Cloud accounting software FreeAgent has launched a dedicated division to support UK accountants and their clients.
Several months after its dramatic acquisition of KashFlow, IRIS has relaunched the cloud bookkeeping application with new capabilities and a responsive interface
FinancialForce.com, the cloud venture backed by Salesforce.com and UNIT4 [via UK offshoot CODA] has released its unified FinancialForce ERP suite.
Ex-pat Intuit executive Rich Preece has returned to take charge at the company’s UK headquarters in London and tie it in more closely with the strategy and tacti
We think it fair to say that when the IT resources are handed out that the Private Client department in a lot of firms comes somewhere near the bottom! Not critical, is a typical comment we hear.
The SEPA (Single European Payments Area) deadline has been extended (again) by six months, which was very welcoming news for the many people who had been thinking how best to tackl
I am trustee for a small charity which gets all its income from donations and a few grants.
Will 2014 be the year of cloud… again?
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 32,274 23
- An introduction to stock control systems. 31,449
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 28,527 31
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 28,482 42
- Small business accounting software resources - index 25,611 10