Australia-based simPRO Software, a job management software company for the trade service industry, was at Accountex for the f
In a week when Benfica of Lisbon were hoping to win their first continental football trophy since 1962 by winning the Europa League final, Sage had its own importa
Away from the excitements at Accountex in London Docklands, Sage announced a new version of its X3 enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for medium-sized businesses in Lisbon.
I am looking for web based accounting software that can do these 3 things in a reasonably efficient way:-
1) Import invoices created in other software
We are looking at changing from Sage 50 professional to either Access Dimensions, or Sage 200. Would appreciate some honest reviews of either. Advantages / Disadvantages.
One of the most common questions on AccountingWEB concerns the most suitable accounting software for small businessses.
Cloud accounting software FreeAgent has launched a dedicated division to support UK accountants and their clients.
Several months after its dramatic acquisition of KashFlow, IRIS has relaunched the cloud bookkeeping application with new capabilities and a responsive interface
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 36,513 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 35,587 24
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 35,164 43
- An introduction to stock control systems. 32,769
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,644 10