Mike Risley of Nolan Business Solutions explains the differences between a virtual private network and true Cloud Computing.
QuickBooks Online is an established leader in online accounting in the USA, so it was only a matter of time before Intuit brought it to the UK.
The recent entry of Sage and Intuit into the online accounting market confirmed just how popular Cloud computing is becoming, argues E-conomic’s Anders Bjornsbo.
Groupon, the company behind the Huddlebuy group buying exchange, is planning to replace hundreds of financial spreadsheets with a single NetSuite accounting system.
Online accountancy developer KashFlow has responded to lobbying from AccountingWEB members to introduce enhancements to the application’s bank reconciliation routine.
How does an international combine with a portfolio of mainly on-premise ERP products make the transition to Cloud computing?
The New Zealand-developed Xero accounting application has established itself as a serious contender in the UK market. Nigel Harris puts the latest version through its paces.
International software group Infor heralded the arrival of the latest version of SunSystems in London this week by promising that the next full upgrade would be Cloud-enabled.
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 39,743 44
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 38,896 32
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 36,933 24
- An introduction to stock control systems. 33,553
- Small business accounting software resources - index 27,112 10