Relentless cost-cutting at listed business software house Sage enabled it to beat market expectations to post a 14% rise in pre-tax profits for the year to 30 September.
Xero is to add capability to take data feeds from 55 different UK banks into its online accounting application.
Finance and ERP applications are putting up the most resistance in the transition to Cloud computing, delegates heard at the Business Cloud Summit on Tuesday 30 November.
Twinfield founder Andrew Kwakernaat tells John Stokdyk that UK accountants can learn a lot from their Dutch counterparts.
Mid-range business software developer Pegasus has remodelled its flagship Opera suite and released it under a new model number.
I have a client who uses Mamut (a Scandanavian so not for changing) for stock and sales and would like me to set up the rest of the system.
Intuit has opened up a UK beta test site of its QuickBooks Online software to solicit feedback from users over the next three months.
Mid-market business software group Access unveiled its Cloud computing strategy at Softworld in London this week.
- An introduction to stock control systems. 30,439
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 29,554 23
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 25,124 31
- Small business accounting software resources - index 24,858 10
- Software Feature: An introduction to Excel-driven reporting tools. By John Stokdyk 24,002 6