FinancialForce.com, the cloud venture backed by Salesforce.com and UNIT4 [via UK offshoot CODA] has released its unified FinancialForce ERP suite.
Ex-pat Intuit executive Rich Preece has returned to take charge at the company’s UK headquarters in London and tie it in more closely with the strategy and tacti
We think it fair to say that when the IT resources are handed out that the Private Client department in a lot of firms comes somewhere near the bottom! Not critical, is a typical comment we hear.
The SEPA (Single European Payments Area) deadline has been extended (again) by six months, which was very welcoming news for the many people who had been thinking how best to tackl
I am trustee for a small charity which gets all its income from donations and a few grants.
Will 2014 be the year of cloud… again?
Global architecture firm Broadway Malyan has “revolutionised” the way it works after implementing an integrated cloud accounting system. Rachael Power reports.
Real time information (RTI) helped Sage’s UK and Ireland subsidiary lead their international counterparts, the accounting software company reported this week.
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 36,514 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 35,587 24
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 35,164 43
- An introduction to stock control systems. 32,769
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,644 10