Globalisation is beginning to accelerate within the accountancy profession, helped along by cloud accounting software that lets practitioners work with their clients anywhere, at any time.
New Zealand-based cloud accounting developer Xero adopted an expansionist stance at its Xerocon in London this week.
I am wanting a simple checklist for both online and offline accounting software so I can easily advise my clients.
Mid-market cloud accounting specialist Aqilla has released a September upgrade that caters in particular for those finance managers who come back from holiday wi
QuickBooks developer Intuit has retooled its web-based small business accounting system to broaden its reach in the global market.
Hi folks. This post isn't designed to make you jealous that I'm swanning around Silicon Valley this week - I'm here on your behalf and working hard.
European private equity house HgCapital - the owner of IRIS - this month acquired the Danish cloud accounting specialist e-conomic for an undisclosed sum.
- An introduction to stock control systems. 30,414
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 29,502 23
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 25,056 31
- Small business accounting software resources - index 24,840 10
- Software Feature: An introduction to Excel-driven reporting tools. By John Stokdyk 23,982 6