The SEPA (Single European Payments Area) deadline has been extended (again) by six months, which was very welcoming news for the many people who had been thinking how best to tackl
I am trustee for a small charity which gets all its income from donations and a few grants.
Will 2014 be the year of cloud… again?
Global architecture firm Broadway Malyan has “revolutionised” the way it works after implementing an integrated cloud accounting system. Rachael Power reports.
Real time information (RTI) helped Sage’s UK and Ireland subsidiary lead their international counterparts, the accounting software company reported this week.
UK practitioners have been caught on the hop by clients who are demanding advisory and technology services that their accountants are currently failing to provide, according to new research from In
The new iPad Air certainly generated huge amounts of anticipation and excitement in the build-up to its
The increasing presence of cloud applications in the 2013 Software Satisfaction Awards for small business software was not as strong in the ERP and business intell
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 36,063 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 35,345 24
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 34,470 43
- An introduction to stock control systems. 32,610
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,571 10