I am trustee for a small charity which gets all its income from donations and a few grants.
Will 2014 be the year of cloud… again?
Global architecture firm Broadway Malyan has “revolutionised” the way it works after implementing an integrated cloud accounting system. Rachael Power reports.
Real time information (RTI) helped Sage’s UK and Ireland subsidiary lead their international counterparts, the accounting software company reported this week.
UK practitioners have been caught on the hop by clients who are demanding advisory and technology services that their accountants are currently failing to provide, according to new research from In
The new iPad Air certainly generated huge amounts of anticipation and excitement in the build-up to its
The increasing presence of cloud applications in the 2013 Software Satisfaction Awards for small business software was not as strong in the ERP and business intell
We like a lot of other companies use Google to drive draw to our web site in order t
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 35,306 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 35,089 24
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 33,924 42
- An introduction to stock control systems. 32,513
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,480 10