UK practitioners have been caught on the hop by clients who are demanding advisory and technology services that their accountants are currently failing to provide, according to new research from In
The new iPad Air certainly generated huge amounts of anticipation and excitement in the build-up to its
The increasing presence of cloud applications in the 2013 Software Satisfaction Awards for small business software was not as strong in the ERP and business intell
We like a lot of other companies use Google to drive draw to our web site in order t
If you ever needed proof that accounting software was a small world, look no further than the arrival of Greg Ford as the new managing director at Exchequer at t
The race is on to identify the best accounting solutions in AccountingWEB’s annual Software Satisfaction Awards.
Sage this week unveiled Sage One Accounts Extra in the UK & Ireland to take its Sage One cloud accounti
Client demand is pushing practitioners to embrace cloud accounting software, according to a recent survey.
Globalisation is beginning to accelerate within the accountancy profession, helped along by cloud accounting software that lets practitioners work with their clients anywhere, at any time.
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 31,996 23
- An introduction to stock control systems. 31,344
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 28,187 31
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 27,757 42
- Small business accounting software resources - index 25,519 10