If you ever needed proof that accounting software was a small world, look no further than the arrival of Greg Ford as the new managing director at Exchequer at t
The race is on to identify the best accounting solutions in AccountingWEB’s annual Software Satisfaction Awards.
Sage this week unveiled Sage One Accounts Extra in the UK & Ireland to take its Sage One cloud accounti
Client demand is pushing practitioners to embrace cloud accounting software, according to a recent survey.
Globalisation is beginning to accelerate within the accountancy profession, helped along by cloud accounting software that lets practitioners work with their clients anywhere, at any time.
New Zealand-based cloud accounting developer Xero adopted an expansionist stance at its Xerocon in London this week.
I am wanting a simple checklist for both online and offline accounting software so I can easily advise my clients.
Mid-market cloud accounting specialist Aqilla has released a September upgrade that caters in particular for those finance managers who come back from holiday wi
- An introduction to stock control systems. 30,665
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 30,300 23
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 26,172 31
- Small business accounting software resources - index 25,040 10
- Software Feature: An introduction to Excel-driven reporting tools. By John Stokdyk 24,179 6