Mid-market cloud accounting specialist Aqilla has released a September upgrade that caters in particular for those finance managers who come back from holiday wi
QuickBooks developer Intuit has retooled its web-based small business accounting system to broaden its reach in the global market.
Hi folks. This post isn't designed to make you jealous that I'm swanning around Silicon Valley this week - I'm here on your behalf and working hard.
European private equity house HgCapital - the owner of IRIS - this month acquired the Danish cloud accounting specialist e-conomic for an undisclosed sum.
This week saw the launch of this year’s Software Satisfaction Award
Now in its umpteeth year, the 2014 upgrade for Sage's flagship UK desktop accounting package has been released to the market branded as “the VAT edition”.
I have a client who runs a large manufacturing/engineering business.
At present they use an old piece of software called AS400 to control the stages of development.
Microsoft last month announced the launch of hosted versions of its Dynamics GP 2013 and Dynamics NAV 2013 business software.
A Shropshire chartered accountant is expanding its cloud accounting and bookkeeping system to meet rising demand.
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 36,064 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 35,345 24
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 34,472 43
- An introduction to stock control systems. 32,610
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,571 10