European private equity house HgCapital - the owner of IRIS - this month acquired the Danish cloud accounting specialist e-conomic for an undisclosed sum.
This week saw the launch of this year’s Software Satisfaction Award
Now in its umpteeth year, the 2014 upgrade for Sage's flagship UK desktop accounting package has been released to the market branded as “the VAT edition”.
I have a client who runs a large manufacturing/engineering business.
At present they use an old piece of software called AS400 to control the stages of development.
Microsoft last month announced the launch of hosted versions of its Dynamics GP 2013 and Dynamics NAV 2013 business software.
A Shropshire chartered accountant is expanding its cloud accounting and bookkeeping system to meet rising demand.
What would you like to know about actually implementing cloud accounting software?
Hi, I have recently asked about any recommended reasonably priced all-in-one accounting software for a small practice. I was recommended Keytime and Digita.
A report by forensic accountants that found computer bugs in the Post Office’s computer system has underlined the importance of basic bookkeeping and staff t
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 33,217 23
- An introduction to stock control systems. 31,815
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 30,298 42
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 29,470 31
- Small business accounting software resources - index 25,941 10