Following Wolters Kluwer’s acquisition of Cloud accounting supplier Twinfield las
Does anyone have any sensible suggestions;
ShelterBox accountant Rob Evans tells Robert Lovell how a new stock and financials system is helping the fast-
I have a client who is interested in switching from Sage Line 50 to Moneyworks later this year. He uses Daylite Contact Management who have developed an interface to link with Moneyworks.
Does anyone know of any good, simple/basic accounting software which a start up business can use to record their receipts and payments before sending them to an accountant?
There are many reasons why businesses decide not to install special accounting software. These include perceived costs, worries about complexity, and the gut feeling that piling receipts into a sh
Accountancy firm Brookson has launched some new software for contractors and freelancers to gain a better understanding of their finances with up-to-date information on their business.
John Stokdyk reflects how the Cloud computing movement would benefit from some good, old fashioned financial common sense.
- An introduction to stock control systems. 29,951
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 28,108 23
- Small business accounting software resources - index 24,431 10
- Software Feature: An introduction to Excel-driven reporting tools. By John Stokdyk 23,586 6
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 23,356 31