A potential client has asked me to recommend an accounting package and implement it.
For all the buzz about Cloud accounting, the Software Satisfaction Awards 2012 confirm that Sage 50 Accounts and QuickBooks both continue to support sizeable numbers of users.
In what UK managing director claims as a symbol that Xero has truly arrived, the New Zealand-owned cloud accounting supplier is holding its first UK user conference on 27 September.
One of my clients who currently operate TAS books and payroll are considering changing the software as it would appear that TAS is migrating to SAGE. Payroll is changing next year I believe.
Software industry giants and minnows alike are celebrating this week after the shortlists for the 2012 Software Satisfaction Awards were released.
We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
Hi Can anyone tell me wheter accounting software is generally country specific. Ie can a business in Chile use the same software that is available in the UK market? thanks
We have VAT registrations in the UK and Portugal. Our accounting software, Iris Exchequer, is really just UK based.
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 33,302 23
- An introduction to stock control systems. 31,833
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 30,416 42
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 29,542 31
- Small business accounting software resources - index 25,964 10