The release of Sage 50 Accounts 2012 sees the UK’s market leading program take a leap into mobile accounting with an accompanying smartphone app that lets users view and enter data from iPhones
Cath Everett explores the implications of tougher data breach rules proposed by the European Commission
Launched in 2005, KashFlow is one of the more established online accounts services available in the UK.
We are looking to invest in some 'cloud' accounts software that our clients can use. We want it to be simple, reliable and user friendly.
The Dutch Cloud accounting pioneer Twinfield is to become part of the Wolters Kluwer empire
The 2011 Software Satisfaction Awards are getting serious as they enter the final two weeks of voting in the on
The chairman of Accountz software has ignited a storm of controversy by claiming that Cloud computing is a “rip off”.
Users of the FreeAgent online accounting system now have access to Float, a cashflow forecasting application launched at the
- An introduction to stock control systems. 29,930
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 28,066 23
- Small business accounting software resources - index 24,425 10
- Software Feature: An introduction to Excel-driven reporting tools. By John Stokdyk 23,579 6
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 23,311 31