Liquid Accounts has become the first UK Cloud supplier to sign the BASDA Cloud Vendor Charter.
AngelNews, the information service about companies “that go from nowhere to somewhere very quickly” has turned to SAP’s Business ByDesign Cloud application to help cope with its own rapid growth ra
Danish Cloud accounting software developer E-conomic reported that it had gained 14,500 users for its free iPhone app
While Sage was rolling out its web-based SageOne application, its Cloud accountin
Two years after its first failed SageLive experiment, Sage UK has returned to the Cloud accounting battleground with SageOne, a
I thought this information maybe useful for accountants in Business. There are two points I would like to mention first
This is very much a niche question...
Absolute (effectively re-branded Forbes), did a big marketing campaign a few months ago. The offer seemed appealing, very competitively priced compared with other integrated accounts, tax and comp
The war of words between NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson and his arch rivals at German software house SAP is one of the IT industry’s long-running executive soap operas.
Relentless cost-cutting at listed business software house Sage enabled it to beat market expectations to post a 14% rise in pre-tax profits for the year to 30 September.
- An introduction to stock control systems. 28,917
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 24,457 23
- Small business accounting software resources - index 23,458 9
- Software Feature: An introduction to Excel-driven reporting tools. By John Stokdyk 22,616 6
- Stock control software options for small business. By David Carter 20,940 2