Software provider CaseWare has te
We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
Hi Can anyone tell me wheter accounting software is generally country specific. Ie can a business in Chile use the same software that is available in the UK market? thanks
We have VAT registrations in the UK and Portugal. Our accounting software, Iris Exchequer, is really just UK based.
If you want a sign of how quickly the business software market moves, look no further than the 2012 Software Satisfaction Awards
In last weeks’ post I spoke about how businesses were waiting on tenterhooks to see what the 2012-2
my brother is starting up a recruitment company in Dubai and has asked me what my recommendations for accounting software I have.
Why read a survey when the suppliers can tell you what it says?
Following Wolters Kluwer’s acquisition of Cloud accounting supplier Twinfield las
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 36,179 31
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 35,394 24
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 34,612 43
- An introduction to stock control systems. 32,645
- Small business accounting software resources - index 26,589 10