One of my clients who currently operate TAS books and payroll are considering changing the software as it would appear that TAS is migrating to SAGE. Payroll is changing next year I believe.
Software industry giants and minnows alike are celebrating this week after the shortlists for the 2012 Software Satisfaction Awards were released.
We are an international e-commerce retailer/brand, with a small (5%) wholesale operation.
Sales in the UK where we are based are only 30% and turnover is £17m.
Hi Can anyone tell me wheter accounting software is generally country specific. Ie can a business in Chile use the same software that is available in the UK market? thanks
We have VAT registrations in the UK and Portugal. Our accounting software, Iris Exchequer, is really just UK based.
If you want a sign of how quickly the business software market moves, look no further than the 2012 Software Satisfaction Awards
In last weeks’ post I spoke about how businesses were waiting on tenterhooks to see what the 2012-2
my brother is starting up a recruitment company in Dubai and has asked me what my recommendations for accounting software I have.
Why read a survey when the suppliers can tell you what it says?
- Does anyone know of any basic accounting software for new start up businesses 39,716 44
- Cloud accounting software review: Xero 38,873 32
- Users gripe over Sage 50 Accounts 2010 upgrade 36,929 24
- An introduction to stock control systems. 33,547
- Small business accounting software resources - index 27,108 10