What's a good evening job or second job for an accounts assistant? Any good suggestions please? I live in London.
Many companies experience problems with accountancy and finance paperwork taking over their office space, resulting in high storage costs.
Assisting in setting up a new hairdressing business. Expecting to become busy quickly and grow to £250-300k p.a. turnover business, so good analysis of sales by type, cost of sales and overheads/
I always seem to have clients like this.
I email the draft accounts to them and in my email I say:
"I have attached the accounts and tax documents.
Does anyone on here subscribe to the Morning Account?
I keep getting emailed free editions which last for a week or so.
Like many accountants I am sure most of our clients use either Excel, Quickbooks (Desktop) or Sage (Desktop) but there is no denying that the cloud is the future.
Friday afternoon accounts!
I’d be grateful if any members in practice here could offer an opinion on these accounts. The download link is genuine.
Asian commodity trader Noble Group believes a 'disgruntled' former employee is behind the unknown research group that has accused it of aggressive accounting, and compared it to Enron.
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 12,220 8
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 10,849 43
- Sample Accounts for small Company Limited By Guarantee? 9,777 2
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 9,555 25
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 8,965 10