Afternoon all from the wet and windy South,
How is everyone treating the Employment Allowance in the Profit and Loss of Financial Statements/Management Accounts?
If a very profitable sole trader incorporated, and the first years accounts were drawn up to 31/10/13, is there any possibility of still getting a CG34 approval of the valuation, and then amending
Which documents do you provide to clients?
I produce financial statements in Excel, which is great for referring to other cells (e.g. the year end date is simply a cell on a "Standing data" sheet).
Do CIOs need a Statement of Trustee Responsibilities in their accounts like a charitable company has?
As a small sole practitioner ( < 150 clients ) - I was getting a little frustrated by having my accounts and tax software desktop based... and with several different providers.
I've been thumbing through an old companies accounts and am trying to wrap my head around my accountant's calculations for fixed asset depreciation.
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 11,811 8
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 10,392 43
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 8,564 25
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 6,976 10
- Bookkeeping - can I withhold records until I am paid 6,512 32