Like many accountants I am sure most of our clients use either Excel, Quickbooks (Desktop) or Sage (Desktop) but there is no denying that the cloud is the future.
Friday afternoon accounts!
I’d be grateful if any members in practice here could offer an opinion on these accounts. The download link is genuine.
Asian commodity trader Noble Group believes a 'disgruntled' former employee is behind the unknown research group that has accused it of aggressive accounting, and compared it to Enron.
In view of what happened to City Link, can anyone supply Jaeger with confidence that they are going to get paid?
I am hoping someone can help with some advice on a rather complicated situation.
In case anyone is bored over Xmas, here are 41 things worth knowing about the Law
Is there a software in the market that does accounts consolidation? Or an accounting one which has that feature?
Afternoon all from the wet and windy South,
How is everyone treating the Employment Allowance in the Profit and Loss of Financial Statements/Management Accounts?
If a very profitable sole trader incorporated, and the first years accounts were drawn up to 31/10/13, is there any possibility of still getting a CG34 approval of the valuation, and then amending
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 12,273 8
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 10,902 43
- Sample Accounts for small Company Limited By Guarantee? 10,374 2
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 9,746 25
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 9,377 10