With thousands of small to medium sized business (SMBs) still not prepared for auto-enrolment, accountants are perfectly placed to ensure clients understand their obligations and are ready to i
We have a new client who started trading August 2012 and ceased in September 2013 so we are planning to do one set of accounts for 13 months.
Companies House is allowing the public to have free access to statutory accounts in data format for the first time ever.
You will be relieved to know that I am not involved in the stat accounts or corp tax of the company concerned.
So that time of year is coming and I have to file my first accounts for my LTD company.
A couple of issues I have never managed to resolve when using HMRC's Joint Online filing software - I wonder if anyone knows any solutions?!
I have a limited company client that has invested £250,000 in an investment bond. Each year they take the 5% tax free income amount that is allowed under legislation.
Hi, Good afternoon.
I am in the process of evaluating with a view to purchasing Limited Company year end accounts and CT production software.
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 11,542 8
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 10,121 43
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 8,045 25
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 6,129 10
- Bookkeeping - can I withhold records until I am paid 5,748 32