As a small sole practitioner ( < 150 clients ) - I was getting a little frustrated by having my accounts and tax software desktop based... and with several different providers.
I've been thumbing through an old companies accounts and am trying to wrap my head around my accountant's calculations for fixed asset depreciation.
Sadly Jerome Haas has recently passed away:
I read on here recently that there is an HMRC online filing service for small Ltd Co businesses, but I cannot find the link anywhere. Does anyone have a link.
BVI incorporated company, invests in different Limited Companies in UK, has no physical presence in UK (in terms of establishment), does not file accounts at Companies House.
You have got to laugh when you see firms fees based on how much it costs to post a clients records!!! OMG LOL at 3am!!! Perhaps it will make sense to me later on!
With thousands of small to medium sized business (SMBs) still not prepared for auto-enrolment, accountants are perfectly placed to ensure clients understand their obligations and are ready to i
We have a new client who started trading August 2012 and ceased in September 2013 so we are planning to do one set of accounts for 13 months.
Companies House is allowing the public to have free access to statutory accounts in data format for the first time ever.
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 11,935 8
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 10,537 43
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 8,853 25
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 7,409 10
- Sample Accounts for small Company Limited By Guarantee? 7,022 2