In case anyone is bored over Xmas, here are 41 things worth knowing about the Law
Is there a software in the market that does accounts consolidation? Or an accounting one which has that feature?
Afternoon all from the wet and windy South,
How is everyone treating the Employment Allowance in the Profit and Loss of Financial Statements/Management Accounts?
If a very profitable sole trader incorporated, and the first years accounts were drawn up to 31/10/13, is there any possibility of still getting a CG34 approval of the valuation, and then amending
Which documents do you provide to clients?
I produce financial statements in Excel, which is great for referring to other cells (e.g. the year end date is simply a cell on a "Standing data" sheet).
Do CIOs need a Statement of Trustee Responsibilities in their accounts like a charitable company has?
As a small sole practitioner ( < 150 clients ) - I was getting a little frustrated by having my accounts and tax software desktop based... and with several different providers.
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 12,082 8
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 10,732 43
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 9,229 25
- Sample Accounts for small Company Limited By Guarantee? 8,529 2
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 8,247 10