Companies House is allowing the public to have free access to statutory accounts in data format for the first time ever.
You will be relieved to know that I am not involved in the stat accounts or corp tax of the company concerned.
So that time of year is coming and I have to file my first accounts for my LTD company.
A couple of issues I have never managed to resolve when using HMRC's Joint Online filing software - I wonder if anyone knows any solutions?!
I have a limited company client that has invested £250,000 in an investment bond. Each year they take the 5% tax free income amount that is allowed under legislation.
Hi, Good afternoon.
I am in the process of evaluating with a view to purchasing Limited Company year end accounts and CT production software.
Client has got a shop. He takes card payments, but due to a change of policy at the merchant account at the bank decided to freeze and hold back some monnies as a security.
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 11,941 8
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 10,547 43
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 8,866 25
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 7,456 10
- Sample Accounts for small Company Limited By Guarantee? 7,064 2