Client has got a shop. He takes card payments, but due to a change of policy at the merchant account at the bank decided to freeze and hold back some monnies as a security.
Can anyone help with sample accounts for a small Company Limited by Guarantee?
Gianni Versace has underscored it
I was wondering if anyone thought a discussion group for freebies would interest anyone.
I am a qualified accountant(member of ACCA) and working for an accounting practice. I prepare accounts and tax return for small business clients as an employee.
Having now got the software to do joint ixbrl filing of Limited Company Accounts to HMRC and Companies House, I am unsure how to get started with the correct ID to use for Companies House.
Generally these are businesses that prepare their own accounts.
We have been approached by a client who is an associate dentist and they have been recommended by a colleague that they should set a up a partnership to help save taxes.
Hi i am wondering if someone can help,
to regsiter with a certain company we need to prove we are a non profit company how do i do that?
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 11,557 8
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 10,132 43
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 8,063 25
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 6,173 10
- Bookkeeping - can I withhold records until I am paid 5,778 32