We have been approached by a client who is an associate dentist and they have been recommended by a colleague that they should set a up a partnership to help save taxes.
Hi i am wondering if someone can help,
to regsiter with a certain company we need to prove we are a non profit company how do i do that?
I hope that someone will reply to my question as I am novice and would like to understand what are included financial statements, ie Balance sheet here. Sorry, if it is absurde. Here goes...
The abbreviated accounts are easy to describe. I have always called the "unabbreviated accounts" statutory accounts.
I am preparing accounts for a Community Interest Company (CIC) using VT Software. Is there any difference from normal LTD accounts or are both the same? How about the text of the FRSSE?
Hope someone can help with our pre-trading expenditure stuff.
Your FICO score isn't a mysterious number drawn out of hat. Rather your FICO score is an exact algorithm based on your credit.
An accountant who submitted corporation tax returns and accounts for a former client without their permission has been fined £10,000 by the ICAEW and severely reprimanded.
I set up two companies in sage. When I used to open sage, it asks which company i wanted to open. But recently I am not getting option rather it opens only one company.
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 11,721 8
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 10,336 43
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 8,461 25
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 6,813 10
- Bookkeeping - can I withhold records until I am paid 6,335 32