I read on here recently that there is an HMRC online filing service for small Ltd Co businesses, but I cannot find the link anywhere. Does anyone have a link.
BVI incorporated company, invests in different Limited Companies in UK, has no physical presence in UK (in terms of establishment), does not file accounts at Companies House.
You have got to laugh when you see firms fees based on how much it costs to post a clients records!!! OMG LOL at 3am!!! Perhaps it will make sense to me later on!
With thousands of small to medium sized business (SMBs) still not prepared for auto-enrolment, accountants are perfectly placed to ensure clients understand their obligations and are ready to i
We have a new client who started trading August 2012 and ceased in September 2013 so we are planning to do one set of accounts for 13 months.
Companies House is allowing the public to have free access to statutory accounts in data format for the first time ever.
You will be relieved to know that I am not involved in the stat accounts or corp tax of the company concerned.
So that time of year is coming and I have to file my first accounts for my LTD company.
- Accountant fined for submitting returns without consent 12,457 8
- Sample Accounts for small Company Limited By Guarantee? 11,721 2
- Tony Blair’s accounts ‘massively opaque’ 11,067 43
- Accounting Software for multiple small business' 10,631 10
- Companies House webfiling abbreviated accounts PDF 'Check Figures' reports incorrect error 10,247 25