What's Key in KPIs, for advising small businesses do you start with 3 or 4 or more KPIs and what are the most useful in de-mistifying such an art?!
Michael Evans, CEO of PrecisionPoint Software, argues that even after 20 years business intelligence tools are still failing to meet financial analysis and reporting needs.
Corporation tax online on the new HMRC expenses page
I'm a consultant in the IT sector. I'm wondering where to analyse various items - perhaps someone could offer advice...
Ever get complaints that your data doesn’t give executives and managers the information they need, asks Leslie L Kossoff.
As one of the top priorities on the finance management agenda, analytic tools can help businesses harness technology to transform insights into action.
Foresite’s Brian Hawkes explains that forecasting accuracy is as much about the ability to close sales gaps as it is about predictive forecasting.
Brian Hawkes reveals how driver-based business analytics can support performance management, financial control and business opportunities.
Can someone help?
I want to analyse the impact of various drivers on a revenue variance. I'll keep the example simple below:
- How do you analysis bank accounts when producing accounts? 4,839 20
- A business guide to practical performance analytics 3,427
- Practical analytics: I’ll show you mine if you’ll show me yours 2,461
- Business analytics: applying the principles to sales 2,099
- When advising small business clients on what KPIs to monitor, how many do you start with? 1,397 16