Stamp duty land tax (SDLT) received a mention in the Chancellor’s autumn statement last week; Finance Bill 2014 draft clauses published earlier today added more me
The government has announced two important changes to capital gains tax (CGT) in the Autumn Statement 2013:
1. Private Residence Relief (PRR)
The headlines and Parliamentary lobbies have been buzzing with rumours and position statements as interested parties push their agendas at Chancellor George Osborn
The Autumn Statement (formerly known as the Pre-Budget Report) for 2013 will be provided by George Osborne on Thursday 5 December 2013.
The Autumn Statement 2013 will be delivered on 4 December, the Chancellor announced via Twitte
These tables reflect announcements made in December 2012.
Tax publisher and capital allowances expert Ray Chidell has warned that while the tenfold increase in the annual investment allowance (AIA) is welcome, the increase to £250,000 from 1 January is un
- Tax tables 2013-14 48,199 12
- 2012 Autumn Statement/Finance Bill 2013 at-a-glance 11,159
- AIA hike hobbled by complex transition rules 10,461 12
- Chancellor ditches 'controlling persons' proposals 8,269 8
- Autumn statement at-a-glance 7,599 11