Californian balance sheet reconciliation cloud software specialist BlackLine Systems is expanding into Europe from a new base in London.
I have several clients with Santander bank feeds, and several have been unable to reconnect them following the upgrade in Santander's banking software.
A New Zealand-based specialist in building interfaces to banking data is opening its doors to UK accounting practices that want to automate bookkeeping duties for their business clients.
Does anyone know of a desktop accounting package that can import (manually) a bank statement to do the bank reconciliation like Xero does it?
I may well be one of those annoying book-keepers on the other thread...
Online accountancy developer KashFlow has responded to lobbying from AccountingWEB members to introduce enhancements to the application’s bank reconciliation routine.
I have phone Intuit's technical support regarding two queries I had regarding bank reconciliations.
A friend of mine has given me his records and asked me to produce a Trial Balance seeing that i've now started to study AAT.
I accepted the challenge.
- "Bank reconciliation? What's a bank reconciliation?" By David Carter 14,095 7
- Tutorial: Using Excel with downloaded bank statements. By Simon Hurst 11,850 2
- How do you analysis bank accounts when producing accounts? 6,908 20
- Are all bank statements downloadable over the Net? 4,782 5
- Online balance sheet reconciliation comes to UK 4,711 3