Does anyone still use Excel to do manual bank reconciliations?
I am doing a bank reconciliation in Sage50, but having a bit of a problem.
Californian balance sheet reconciliation cloud software specialist BlackLine Systems is expanding into Europe from a new base in London.
I have several clients with Santander bank feeds, and several have been unable to reconnect them following the upgrade in Santander's banking software.
A New Zealand-based specialist in building interfaces to banking data is opening its doors to UK accounting practices that want to automate bookkeeping duties for their business clients.
Does anyone know of a desktop accounting package that can import (manually) a bank statement to do the bank reconciliation like Xero does it?
I may well be one of those annoying book-keepers on the other thread...
Online accountancy developer KashFlow has responded to lobbying from AccountingWEB members to introduce enhancements to the application’s bank reconciliation routine.
I have phone Intuit's technical support regarding two queries I had regarding bank reconciliations.
- "Bank reconciliation? What's a bank reconciliation?" By David Carter 14,592 7
- Tutorial: Using Excel with downloaded bank statements. By Simon Hurst 12,153 2
- How do you analysis bank accounts when producing accounts? 7,774 20
- Online balance sheet reconciliation comes to UK 5,208 3
- Are all bank statements downloadable over the Net? 5,106 5