The Guardian and other news outlets are reporti
Net lending from banks taking part in the Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS) to small and medium-sized enterprises grew by £635m in the first three months of the year.
UK ‘challenger’ banks grew faster than the UK’s five biggest banks in 2014, according to a KPMG report.
The British Bankers’ Association (BBA) says a planned shake up of the banks could force millions of people to have a new bank account sort code.
Those "waking up to money" or to headlines in selected media (ahem!) will be gasping over their croissants at the headline. Is this a further raft of legislation ?
‘Fractional Reserve Banking’ - has this become the scourge of the banking industry because it materially affects liquidity and effectively allows the banks to ‘print money’ outside of BOE control
Credit Suisse helped thousands of its US customers conceal their Swiss accounts and avoid billions of dollars in American taxes, a new report has alleged.
- Unpresented Cheque : Time limit - statutory not "guidance" ? 28,476 8
- Charity Online Banking 10,575 17
- HSBC Jersey accounts list leaked to HMRC 7,102 12
- Lords call for OFT audit probe 6,762 3
- New sort codes warning in bank shake up 5,818 10