Business intelligence (BI) has transformed the way finance directors and CFOs interpret and use data to their advantage.
Business intelligence (BI) can bring about greater profitability for your organisation, but it’s not a simple process, says Tim Wilson, a partner at US advisor BKD.
Technology analyst Gartner has released its influential magic quadrant report on business intelligence (BI) applications that are used to run sophisticated financial planning and strategic mana
Gartner business intelligence (BI) expert Alan Duncan has calle
Microsoft recently launched its Power BI tool for Office 365 in the UK, after a summer preview.
“Business intelligence has been given a bad name,” says PrecisionPoint CEO Michael Evans, “because people don’t trust numbers .
Will 2014 be the year of cloud… again?
The increasing presence of cloud applications in the 2013 Software Satisfaction Awards for small business software was not as strong in the ERP and business intell
Four finance systems managers gathered discussed how their jobs were changing at the Advanced User Conference in Gateshead.
The winners of the AccountingWEB Software Satisfaction Awards 2013 have been announced.
- Management accounting: What next for the monthly pack? 14,665 5
- Software Satisfaction Awards shortlists revealed 10,265 8
- The business intelligence debate: Who has the right skills? By John Stokdyk 7,710 9
- Business intelligence: Do all accountants have it? 7,523 39
- Excel still the king of management reports 7,253 8