The increasing presence of cloud applications in the 2013 Software Satisfaction Awards for small business software was not as strong in the ERP and business intell
Four finance systems managers gathered discussed how their jobs were changing at the Advanced User Conference in Gateshead.
The winners of the AccountingWEB Software Satisfaction Awards 2013 have been announced.
The race is on to identify the best accounting solutions in AccountingWEB’s annual Software Satisfaction Awards.
The tech era is booming! It’s beyond booming, it’s snowballing quite wildly out of control.
Can't live with it. Can't live without it. John Stokdyk explores the management accountant's love affair with the spreadsheet.
The modern finance function partners with the business, requiring fully integrated web-based core systems, analytics, collaboration and mobility.
After more than 60 years of office computing, getting fast and accurate management reports is a still a struggle for many senior managers and their accountants.
It’s the month end again and boards around the country are already pressing their finance teams for the latest figures.
Michael Evans, CEO of PrecisionPoint Software, argues that even after 20 years business intelligence tools are still failing to meet financial analysis and reporting needs.
- Management accounting: What next for the monthly pack? 7,489 5
- The business intelligence debate: Who has the right skills? By John Stokdyk 7,282 9
- The technology trends to watch in 2007. By John Stokdyk 6,597 5
- Software Satisfaction Awards shortlists revealed 6,399 8
- Business intelligence: Do all accountants have it? 6,193 39