Poor forecasting by government departments is an “entrenched problem”, leading to poor value for money and increased costs for taxpayers, according to the National
When finance managers turn their attention to forecasting and planning, they should start by reviewing the tools they use, suggests SAP’s Will Newton.
Two thirds of FDs surveyed said data quality and consistency was the biggest business challenge they face when it comes to budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
Nick Lally, finance director at black cab app developer Hailo, reveals how budgeting, forecasting and planning have helped t
Mid-market cloud accounting specialist Aqilla has released a September upgrade that caters in particular for those finance managers who come back from holiday wi
As part of a project we're doing with Talentia Software we've asked freelance writer Rod Newing to compile a series of articles o
Cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) is growing market share - by more than 100% in the case of Host Analytics, according to CEO Jon Kondo, who recently visited the UK to open the com
The debate about spreadsheet risks refuses to go away, with rival developers tangling in recent weeks over the potential threat to business users.
- Tutorial: Budgeting with Pivot Tables #2 - report actuals against budget 32,680 1
- Traditional budgeting under the microscope 25,669 2
- Consolidations with pivot tables - putting together a budget 20,123
- Reporting Actuals vs Budget with pivot tables 16,221
- Budgeting a thing of the past for Statoil. By John Stokdyk 15,892 1