The Multiple Consolidation Ranges feature allows you to pile a lot of similar worksheets on top of each other and summarise the results in a pivot table.
Many organisations want to streamline their budgeting process; some want to eliminate it completely.
Most read: Budgeting
- Tutorial: Budgeting with Pivot Tables #2 - report actuals against budget 31,244 1
- Consolidations with pivot tables - putting together a budget 19,385
- Reporting Actuals vs Budget with pivot tables 15,221
- Budgeting a thing of the past for Statoil. By John Stokdyk 15,047 1
- Budgeting with Pivot Tables #1: Consolidate multiple budgets 14,261 1