There is a trend developing - a crossover with technology that took off in the consumer world now being used in the world of business.
Here at AccountingWEB, we try our best to be the profession’s advanced guard, do the legwork and to report back on what we hear and see.
As I’ve now posted a couple of pieces on the site I thought it would be polite to introduce myself.
AccountingWEB founder Ben Heald, the original Prudent Surfer, now plays a more strategic role as our parent company’s C
There’s a culture of working enormously long hours in many workplaces. And it’s killing us – literally. The Japanese have even coined an original word for death by overtime: Karoshi.
SMEs are still finding it hard to get the funding they need to grow their businesses. But the key to success could be to bypass the banks.
Late payments were characterised as a crisis in all the major parties’ manifestos, but Steven Renwick, the founder and chief executive of credit control software firm Satago,
I am a very new self-employed.
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 73,645 44
- Incorporation - why bother? 18,803 22
- Ten tips for accountants’ business cards 14,097 16
- SA: Points to watch for this year's returns 9,959 12
- Spreadsheet error leads to Mouchel meltdown 8,771 15