Most small businesses have need for access to short term borrowings.
January is traditionally a month of new starts, and some of you may even be starting new jobs; with longer, more tedious commutes.
Yesterday, while browsing LinkedIn I came across a quote. Ordinarily I stumble upon 10-15 quote statuses per day, some with more meaning than others, and some obviously fake.
By Paul Harris, CMO and founder of BrightHR
I have two small clients trying to open new business bank accounts for SEIS and EIS start ups.
A few years ago in a CEO Diary post, I discussed the importance of knowing why you are doing what you are doing.
On his final appearance for Ulster rugby club in 2008, David Humphreys led the team onto the pitch to a standing ovation from the home crowd.
There is a trend developing - a crossover with technology that took off in the consumer world now being used in the world of business.
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 81,392 46
- Incorporation - why bother? 19,221 22
- Ten tips for accountants’ business cards 14,788 16
- SA: Points to watch for this year's returns 10,005 12
- Are Banks VAT exempt? 9,517 6