Despite the fluctuating economy, there are now a record number of businesses trading in the private sector in the UK.
We're currently writing a piece on invoice factoring (specifically confidential invoice discounting), and would love to hear your input.
Hi I am relatively new here.
Hope someone can help with our pre-trading expenditure stuff.
The following article is contributed by Sandy Atwood, on behalf of Martindale.com – a networking site where you can search for job opportunit
I have recently launched my own business (in November).
Which books do you use in your practice that you would recommend?
I have bought :
"Life without Timesheets" (out of date information and not a good read)
I fear I will go no money back, but I want to go down the official route in order to reclaim some of my money back.
I work for a business FT and am about 5k away from paying the higher 40% tax rate.
I'm shortly to launch a business as a co-director that should earn me around £2-5k by the summer.
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 37,450 27
- Incorporation - why bother? 15,655 22
- Ten tips for accountants’ business cards 10,097 15
- SA: Points to watch for this year's returns 9,576 12
- Spreadsheet error leads to Mouchel meltdown 7,592 15