After several months of off/on connections to the internet, I am finally completely without a cable connection that connects to the internet.
I hope someone (hopefully a few people) will help me with regard to the following:
Finance departments need to work closer with other departments to help businesses make better decisions while protecting independence and promoting an ethical culture, according to a new CIMA
Despite the fluctuating economy, there are now a record number of businesses trading in the private sector in the UK.
We're currently writing a piece on invoice factoring (specifically confidential invoice discounting), and would love to hear your input.
Hi I am relatively new here.
Hope someone can help with our pre-trading expenditure stuff.
The following article is contributed by Sandy Atwood, on behalf of Martindale.com – a networking site where you can search for job opportunit
I have recently launched my own business (in November).
- Companies Limited by Guarantee: get the details right 46,596 31
- Incorporation - why bother? 16,569 22
- Ten tips for accountants’ business cards 11,305 15
- SA: Points to watch for this year's returns 9,689 12
- Spreadsheet error leads to Mouchel meltdown 7,876 15