CGT | AccountingWEB


My father who is a non-UK resident owns a house in UK that he is looking to gift to me.


Help! Calculating CGT liability from investments bought in the 1960's:


Hi, is it possible to defer CGT/Corporation Tax when a limited company sells shares from its own portfolio of UK Listed share holdings and makes a gain ? 


A recent Tolley Guidance post which looked at the 6 April 2015 changes to CGT garnered a s


The new government should be pondering this question as forms its policies, according the CIOT and the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS).


From the 6 April 2015, non-UK residents who dispose of a UK residential property may be liable to pay Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on any gains made on the disposal.

Andy, a born and bred UK National and resident, controls a number of UK companies, one of which has a (physical) front office (in England) acting as agents for an international multi-million pound


Hi I sold my buy to let property in 2014/15, so need to complete the capital gains section of my tax return. Should I include any attachments with the return to corroborate my figures.


Father left an estate worth say £600k equally to his two adult children.  It included a house worth £400k.  Son wants the house so during the administration of the estate, when the house has gone u